United Consumer Financial Services

United Consumer Financial Services Employer Reviews

Ok
Account Representative (Former Employee), Westlake, OHAugust 24, 2013
Good place to work but little or no advancement. Good people to work with. Pay is above minimum but reviews are few and far between so pay increases are minimum.
Data Entry
Data Entry (Former Employee), Westlake, OHJuly 5, 2013
I enjoyed working at United Consumer very much. Everyone was nice and easy to work with. I answered the phone asking customers for their personal information to apply for finance for a Kirby vacuum.
Unethical
Instant Credit Clerk (Current Employee), Westlake, OHApril 24, 2013
Pros: close to home.
Cons: low wages, dirty environment, low morale.
Unethical men are considered for any raises or promotions before women. Management plays favorites. Work load is good. Co-workers are great but negative.
Alot of team work and help from others. Sometimes fast paste other times easy going.
Instant Credit (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 14, 2012
On a typical day at work i would talk to many customers. Some of them i would be calling often to go over errors on their contracts. Other i would verify their new account and welcome them to our finance company, assuring them that the company was a good one and that their information would be safe. My co- workers where great, they where a lot of help. – more... we help each other since there was a lot of team work. The best part of the job is having a happy customer who is satisfied with my job and the answers to their questions. – less
Fun workplace
Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Westlake, OHAugust 12, 2012
Pros: 15 minutes break every 3 hours. schedule flexibility
Cons: expensive health plans.
Enjoy interacting with my co-workers everyday. Surrounded by great, helping people.
Managers are always on top of every situation withing the company.
The hardest part of the job is when dealing with unsatisfied customers over the phone, that are hard to calm down and talk to.
I still enjoy talking to the customers, offering my help whenever they need – more... to, and maintaining a great customer service – less