United Consumer Financial Services Employee Reviews

A family oriented place while maintaining workplace standards
Account Training Administrator (Former Employee), Westlake, OHMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Hours and benefits
Cons: Yearly pay
I trained all new employees. From the technical aspect to the how to talk to customers while maintaining collections laws and customer service standards.I have learned the new laws that go with collections, phone standards, customer service and knowledge of various products. My co-workers were professional annd friendly. The hardest part of my job was the monotony. The best part of how easy it became after only a couple of weeks.
Easy job but favoritism is a factor
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Westlake, OHMarch 12, 2015
The work is easy the hours can be unconventional and there is no requesting days off. It's a good job for necessity and it's not difficult at all
Dynamic work place
Level II Instant Credit Rep (Current Employee), Westlake, OHMarch 3, 2015
United Consumer Financial Services allows you the opportunity to interact with people throughout the United States. The atmosphere is friendly and a normal day is pretty steady.
Financial Business
Instant Credit Representative (Former Employee), Westlake, OHNovember 18, 2014
Pros: the money
Cons: a lot of alone time
I worked at a desk to myself mostly answering phones and doing data entry. It wasnt the most fun job of all, but it wasnt the worst. My co-workers were all older than I was but they were all pretty decent people. The hardest part was learning the data entry. The most enjoyable was when we had sell a kirby day!
The people where great!
Customer Service (Former Employee), Westlake, OHJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: every few months we had free food.
Cons: healthcare for our family members; lunchroom...
We took incoming calls from our salespeople, entered information into our mainframe to see if the customers qualified for financing. Our team management was wonderful and great to work with.
My coworkers where a hoot, always fun to be around.
The most difficult part of my job was when I needed information from our customer and they where a bit hesitant in releasing due to confidentiality...SSN.
Ok
Account Representative (Former Employee), Westlake, OHAugust 24, 2013
Good place to work but little or no advancement. Good people to work with. Pay is above minimum but reviews are few and far between so pay increases are minimum.
Data Entry
Data Entry (Former Employee), Westlake, OHJuly 5, 2013
I enjoyed working at United Consumer very much. Everyone was nice and easy to work with. I answered the phone asking customers for their personal information to apply for finance for a Kirby vacuum.
Unethical
Instant Credit Clerk (Current Employee), Westlake, OHApril 24, 2013
Pros: close to home.
Cons: low wages, dirty environment, low morale.
Unethical men are considered for any raises or promotions before women. Management plays favorites. Work load is good. Co-workers are great but negative.
Alot of team work and help from others. Sometimes fast paste other times easy going.
Instant Credit (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 14, 2012
On a typical day at work i would talk to many customers. Some of them i would be calling often to go over errors on their contracts. Other i would verify their new account and welcome them to our finance company, assuring them that the company was a good one and that their information would be safe. My co- workers where great, they where a lot of help. we help each other since there was a lot of team work. The best part of the job is having a happy customer who is satisfied with my job and the answers to their questions.
Fun workplace
Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Westlake, OHAugust 12, 2012
Pros: 15 minutes break every 3 hours. schedule flexibility
Cons: expensive health plans.
Enjoy interacting with my co-workers everyday. Surrounded by great, helping people.
Managers are always on top of every situation withing the company.
The hardest part of the job is when dealing with unsatisfied customers over the phone, that are hard to calm down and talk to.
I still enjoy talking to the customers, offering my help whenever they need to, and maintaining a great customer service