Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Level: Staff
Salary: Competitive Salary
Company Description: Founded in 1991, United Dental Group is the largest dental network in South Korea with 100+ locations and plans to open many more. UDG opened its first US office in California in 2007 and currently has operations in New York, Washington DC and Virginia. We are growing rapidly with massive plans to expand throughout the United States and in Europe. Our brand new offices are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, modern design with clean and beautiful facilities. This is an exciting time for UDG and we want “A” players to join our team!
Position Description: United Dental is looking for dynamic Operations Managers to manage the operations division of United Dental Group.
- The Operations Manager will assist the VP of Operations, as well as oversee the flow of each dental clinic on a day-to-day basis. The Operations Manager is required to be knowledgeable of the dental industry and will be assuring that the dental plans are accurate, as well as reviewing daily reports of patients.
- 5- 7 years of Dental Assistant experience
- 5- 7 years of Dentistry Knowledge (RDA/DA)
- DA/RDA certification preferred
- 30 – 40 % Travel
- Knowledge of OSHA and dental board regulations
- Experience dealing with patients on a daily basis
- Experience with Training individuals
- Previous Dental Practice Manager preferred.
- Experience with Dentrix a Plus!
- Strong oral and written communications skills a must
- Detail Orientated, strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Fast Learner
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental Plan Coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays