United Federal Credit Union Employee Review

View all United Federal Credit Union reviews

Wonder work environment with excellent employee engagement
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MIMarch 3, 2014
I enjoy going to work and being at work. My co-workers have great drive not only for themselves but for our team as a whole. We all back each other up and strive to assist each other to get any project done.

My supervisors have been the most inspiring mentors I have had the opportunity to work with. They enjoy watching us grow and learn each day. I am most thankful for being able to learn from their experiences.

I walk in not knowing what issues I will be faced with daily but know I have the support of my manager and team. I am responsible for handling all benefit related issues and any employee relations problem.

I enjoy leading our employees in the correct direction and offering any opportunity for them to learn.
Pros
Great benefits package, employee engagement and wonderful team work
Cons

Other United Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Positive work environment, fair compensation
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MINovember 6, 2017
Positive work environment, fair compensation, supportive training team,great opportunities for advancement. UFCU sets the bar high for employers in our area.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVOctober 30, 2017
Great place to work. Friendly staff, room for advancement.
Pay was excellent. Fast paced, so was always busy. On break could walk the trail which was always a plus.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9