Reference Data Service and Maintenance (RDSM) is an internal project to provide services for customers. The project designs and develops service in
Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee) – Greensboro, NC – August 8, 2013
• Used Jqgrid to load the data into tables in JSP pages.
• Developed forms in dialog box, Action classes and workflows according to requirement.
• Implemented bottom up web service using JAX-WS.
• Involved in Design, Development and Implementation of Benefit Level Ranking module according to the complex business logic.
• Developed Action classes, Workflows for implementing business logic, implemented DAO and DTO objects to access and load data using Mybatis.
• Version control of the code and configuration files are maintained using MKS.