United Laboratories

United Laboratories United States Employee Reviews

Lack of training
Outside Sales Manager (Current Employee), Saint Charles, ILSeptember 14, 2014
You are all on your own at this company, I was lied too and then took over in a territory where they had zero customers.
Good people, great management
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Saint Charles, ILAugust 31, 2013
I enjoyed working here, the only reason I quit was because the pay was too low for the amount of work
I enjoyed learning about industrial cleaning products
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 8, 2013
Pros: learning about industrial cleaning products.
Cons: getting a requisition approved by the companies home office that was in another state.
I targeted businesses that might benefit from United Laboratories cleaning products. These businesses were Military, Hotels, mechanics, plumbers, electricians, etc. I learned how awesome their products were and that they were way better than products a consumer buys at the local store. The hardest part of the job was making the decision to quit after being offered to work with Energy Resource Group. I had know the owner of ERG for about 7 years and I believed him when he told me how great it was going to be selling energy efficient products. The best part of the job was demonstrating to potential customers the products and watching them be amazed!
Sales Position- is a joke
Sales Executive (Former Employee), United StatesFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: old sales techniques, old processes/procedures and really behind the times.
How many heard of a sales position that does not comp you for mileage, drive all over creation and expect prospects to buy in their first initial meeting? That's what United expects. Their sales trainers can not even do it but they expect newly hired reps to make 8-10 sales a week from basically one stop sales calls.

Don't waste your time, gas or energy. There are much better companies with a better management team to help with your success.
Excellent employer, great benefits
Medical Literature Researcher (Former Employee), Metro Manila, PhilippinesFebruary 27, 2012
Pros: profit-sharing, bonuses, meals at a very minimal cost
Cons: goal-oriented, should meet deadlines
United Laboratories, Inc is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Southeast Asia. It has been named a number of times as one of the Best Employers in the Philippines. It has a culture locally called as "Bayanihan spirit" meaning helping each other in buliding a family and a great community.