Medical Billing Specialist
United Medical has a FT position available for a qualified Accts Rec Specialist. Preferred Background/Experience: Bachelor’s degree, proficient with MS Office, excellent communication skills and prior experience a plus. Please fill out our electronic application form for Accounts Receivable online at www.umusa.net/opportunity.
Medical Billing Specialist– Full and Part time available
United Medical is one of the largest private healthcare networks in DE. Our business office is conveniently located in the Christiana Executive Campus in Newark, DE. We offer Cerner’s PowerChart along with comprehensive management and billing services to our clients.
Job Summary – Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for the accurate and timely review and follow up of all patient outstanding balances for your assigned client portfolio.
- Denied claims for all insurance companies
- Communicating with insurance companies and patients regarding outstanding balances
- Creating and submitting timely written appeals to all insurance companies
- Communicate effectively with the physician’s office staff regarding denials
- Responsible for client portfolio’s ranging from $5M to $8M
- Able to multi-task and function in a deadline-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Professional and pleasant attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology. 1 year of experiencing claims processing, outpatient registration and charge entry is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Our benefit package includes an excellent compensation, medical/dental, 401K, generous discretionary package and paid holidays.
Please visit us at: www.umusa.net
To Apply, fill out our Electronic Application Form for Accounts Receivable online at: www.umusa.net/opportunity.