UNITED MEDICAL Employee Reviews

No growth with under qualified management
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Bear, DEJuly 31, 2015
High turnover rate with no room for advancement. Management consists of young under qualified employees who do try their best but need to be trained before entering positions. Employees are overworked and since most are new there are few opportunities for training. Highly micromanaged.
Company is closed
Shipping Associate and Customer Service (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: free lunch
IDk why they are making me write a dang review about a shut down company.
management was good.
Co workers were good
It was enjoyable
It wasn't very hard.
I wouldnt recomment working here because you cant!
Good Starter Job
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee), Bear, DeJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Experience
Cons: Lacks Structure and Training
Great experience to healthcare field or AR. Management is very unprofessional and cliquey. The hardest part of the job is lack of training and the expectations that you will understand the work with no experience. The coworkers are clique together and do not like the new hires coming in; its almost like they want you to fail so they look better. The job is very flexible
Nice place to work
Front Office Supervisor / Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Free Breakfast and Lunches
Cons: Never got breaks most of the time.
Very busy walk in office that kept you on your feet. Management I had no trouble with and got along well with. Co-workers was great and we worked as a team. I saw nothing hard about this job because the more busy I was the more I liked it.
good reputation of a company
Claims Processor (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJune 3, 2015
Pros: benefits, hours, training
Cons: goals expected of you to process claims and everything else
I feel they expect to much as a goal or else! The goals are pretty much in possible to meet. I just strugged but made it because I had to have a job and am not a quitter.
Greatest job I have ever had!!!!
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMay 31, 2015
This was the greatest job I have ever had!!!! I loved the travel, working from home, setting my own hours, salary and benefits. My coworkers were fabulous and gave me all the support I needed. The most enjoyable part of this job was traveling to a different facility every day and meeting new people. There was absolutely nothing hard about this job.
Productive and Organized
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Fast pace, Saving lives and helping people
Cons: barely no breaks
A typical day on the ambulance is different from day to day due to the type of emergency/non-emergency calls that may come through the dispatch station. Management was dependable and very organized on various task. My co-workers were easy to work with especially in stressful situations. The hardest part of the job is keeping your emotions in order no matter the situation when dealing with emergencies that involve children and elderly because some situation can be sad. The best part of my job is saving lives, helping patience feel better and making them smile.
A good company to work for...but...
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Middlesboro, KYMay 3, 2015
Pros: basically worked on my own. good management and co workers
Cons: being on call and not enough pay
United Medical was a good company to work for however it did not pay enough to meet my financial responsibilities. The management team was very good to work for and the co workers were very helpful.
Large and Productive Health Practice
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Bayonne, NJApril 29, 2015
Outstanding Service
Highly Experienced Primary Care Physicians & Specialist.
Great customer service by our front desk personals, and an excellent team of medical assistants ready assist your needs.
It's a job
Service Technician (Former Employee), Arden, NCApril 7, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: Manager
Deliver oxygen.

The hardest part of the job was being on call

The best part was managing the warehouse.

There was a good team work among the team of drivers we had.
Days at United Medical.
Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Lynwood, CAApril 1, 2015
work was always great, never had any problems, everyone got along and we were like a family. Worked with the Doctor closely and was able to learn new things from working there.
ER Nurse (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 13, 2015
A busy ER in the inner city. Diverse population. Serving patient population with challenges of poor access to primary care.
productive
Call Center Specialist/Front Desk (Current Employee), Clifton, NJDecember 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: nothing
You learn front desk work as well as everything else that's thrown your way.
worst JOB EVER/RN clinican
RN nurse clinician (Former Employee), little rock, arkansasJuly 13, 2014
poor on the job training, critical non harmonious staff, talking behind your back, confrontational situations, high nurse turnover, spent most days calling patients' caregivers to check on supplies, medicine.
if you do something wrong they criticize you to the point of crying. when I left I told them I had never been so humiliated, frustrated, anxious, stressed out in my entire life. They asked me what I would suggest for them to do different, I wanted to say. Hire a RN/BSN nurse manager, not a diploma RN and learn how to train your employees, The clinic manager walked around and talked to people all day never saw her work one time.
Learned alot about Cpap and Bipap.
Certified Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARJuly 12, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: too many reports and tasks for one respiratory therapists.
Good place to work, but too many priorities. More jobs than one Respiratory Therapists can possibly do.
I learned how to pack and run machinery.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJune 1, 2014
A day consist of getting production out. Management was very nice and genuinely cared about the workers. The easiest shift for me were was the grave shift. First shift was the hardest because you had to deal with everyone's mistakes. They were not team workers.
I think they are closed!
Receptionist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 16, 2014
Pros: working with patients
Cons: everything else
For good reason...poor pay, no benefits, favoritism, and citations for medicaid fraud.
Exceptional Home Healthcare
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Morganton, NCFebruary 5, 2014
Great company to work for. The staff is knowledgeable and always goes above and beyond to take care of its clients. Great Healthcare and benefits package. Competitive salaries.
Fun work enviorment
Medical Assistant (Externship) (Former Employee), Bayonne, NJJanuary 18, 2014
Patient doctor inter action is wonderful. I learned how to do EKG/PFT, DXA, Paps and UA
enjoyed working here
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Seymour, TNNovember 26, 2013
enjoyed working here, fun place to work, very flexible company to work for...I wish there was another opening, I would go back!!!