UNSi is a national carrier with a next generation network providing extensive MPLS, Ethernet, managed services and VoIP solutions. Leveraging a flexible and intelligent network with unparalleled reach, UNSi offers custom managed services to layer on top of transport services — offering a total network solution all on one bill, for businesses with multiple locations. UNSi’s services are backed by 24×7 US-based NOCs, 29 strategic regional POPs, over 155,000 lit buildings, 150+ NNI’s, and the largest broadband aggregation database. We provide intelligent carrier grade solutions with the industry’s most extensive reach, to enterprise and carrier customers alike.
UNSi sells through direct & indirect channels, including wholesale, to tech savvy companies of all sizes and IT Professionals who rely on UNSi to provide reliable and efficient solutions for their network infrastructure.
UNSi has been repeatedly acknowledged as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 500/5000.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to verify and “scrub” data which has been merged from a number of different programs into our current Customer Management system. Qualified applicant should be a team player; able to work independently and with team members to achieve desired results. Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Work with various reports, databases and spreadsheets to compare data for discrepancies
- Make phone calls to vendors and customer sites to verify services and data integrity
- Make appropriate corrections and/or updates to system records
- Assist with documentation of workflows and processes
- Build and generate reports as requested
- Participate in conference calls
- Provide updated project status on a regular basis
- Perform other administrative duties as requested
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Strong Telephone Skills
- Strong MS Office Skills (particularly Excel and Outlook)
- Exceptional Attention to detail
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Strong Administrative, time management and self-organizational skills
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Must be a Team Player
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry preferred
Position will be 30 hours per week (Monday through Friday). Duration is open-ended but is expected to last at least three months.