United Pest Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Place to Work
Customer service / Scheduling (Current Employee) –  Kenmore, WANovember 17, 2017
I was nervous when I first started here because I had no pest control back round, however they worked with me and were super patient while I was learning, The staff and owners are great and it is more like family here. United is a great place to wok and I would highly recommend this place to work to anyone looking !!!!
Pros
Staff and Pay
Cons
N/a
Best work environment in the Industry
Service/Sales Technician (Current Employee) –  Kenmore, WANovember 17, 2017
With two decades plus in virtually every aspect of Pest Management I can tell you that this company from ownership to management, to Tech level are without a doubt, the best I have ever experienced. They ensure that you have everything you need ALL THE TIME! And Service managers make YOU the priority, not the "numbers" usually imposed on them by the Corporation or owners. Whether just getting in to the Profession, or you've been doing it forever, You owe it to yourself to join The United Family!
Pros
Excellent benefits, Outstanding support on every level
Cons
Occasionally long hours
good place to work
Senior Pest Technician (Former Employee) –  Kenmore, WANovember 17, 2017
I t was good working there just show up with a great driving record. Never get into a vehicle accident Ever while working for this place. over all tho a good place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Pest Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8