- MINIMUM Associates Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration is REQUIRED,
- Working knowledge of human resource activities.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist the Corporate Recruiter with recruiting efforts Nationwide
- Contact local organizations to maintain a consistent candidate pool
- Host hiring events to attract qualified candidates
- Assist the Employee Relations Manager with Employee Relations investigation and documentation
- General administrative and clerical support to HR Department
- Assist with Onboarding/Orientation procedures to ensure all candidates will be prepared for their assigned duties.
Desired Candidate Traits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software applications used by the department.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the internal organization and external guests, customers, vendors, agencies, etc.
- Ability to make fast decisions with little guidance
- Must be available to travel for 25-50% of the time
Every day, our teams of professionals are working coast-to-coast, touching every major industry -- from trade shows to aviation, from security to construction. We provide a wide range of commercial and residential services that include security, freight management, quality control, janitorial, and building restoration. We are currently looking for energetic, professional, and hard-working candidate to join our team. This candidate will be joining our Corporate HR Team.
Indeed - 14 months ago
United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) is a package delivery company. The Company delivers packages each business day for 1.8 million shipping...