United Site Services

United Site Services Employer Reviews

fun too work at
Yard Associate (Current Employee), Irwindale, CANovember 19, 2013
Pros: they let you learn
Cons: they don't appreciate the workers, do so mush for so little pay
normal day busy, learn to work has a team new skills, management is good, co-workers funny too work with it and help full, hardest part is the drive too work in traffic, the special events we set up for
Great team spirit and awesome management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAAugust 22, 2013
Data entry could be a bit tedious but working with the Santa Clara team and off site branches made the days go by very fast and with great pleasure. I looked forward to going to work everyday and seeing the wonderful team that I worked hand in hand with. Best managers I have ever worked for. And to work for a CEO that takes his time out to get to know – more... each individual is the cherry on top. – less
Driver/Production/Warehouse/Forklift
Driver Helper (Former Employee), SAMarch 21, 2013
Hardworking and loyal individual who enjoys getting jobs completed from start to finish. Take pride in my workmanship and excellent team player.
Not bad
ROUTE DRIVER (Former Employee), Clackamas, ORFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: differant routs each day
Cons: bing on a leash
Service Units, doing specal events. Co-workers were fun. custumer service when down.
horable place
Heavy Diesel Mechanic Supervisor (Current Employee), Benicia, CAOctober 13, 2012
Pros: the will take ur lunch if u take it or not.
Cons: no promotions
hire illegals and force overtime. time not allowed off for family.
Must have a great sense of humor and thick skin.
Human Resources Generalist (Temporary Contract) (Former Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 22, 2012
Cons: overall culture
When I was employed with United Site Services, the company culture was in chaos. They had just transitioned from being Acme and Sons to what they are now. The culture was intimidating and not very supportive of employees. Overall it was not the best place to join for me since the culture and I were not a good fit.
very unorgainized management
yard labor (Former Employee), benicaMarch 23, 2012
seems like there was a lot of changes going on within the company and no regrades to safety
Productive and funworkplace
Customer Service representative/ Call center (Former Employee), San Jose CAFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: free lunches, bonuses
The company has over 200 employees. They would have weekly Meetings on how to improve customer service. Meetings also included ways to improve the call center we worked in.
POORLY RUN COMPANY AND BLATANTLY CORRUPT
AGENT (Former Employee), ALLAugust 10, 2011
This company knowingly treats their employees and customers terribly. Gender and racial descrimination in all departments. Poor salary for employees but management is over paid. Do not work here.