United Site Services Employee Reviews in United States

Great Place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 5, 2016
Daily would go over routes for techs. I learned about there systems and port o potties. Upper management was great and the co-workers were always a pleasure to work with. Hardest part was making sure events were done and scheduled right. Most enjoyable was I loved all the benefits
Pros
Cons
Not really any cons
Good Luck
Employee (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 19, 2016
Their business plan is to drive up revenue and sell to new investors. Doesn't sound bad right? If you're in sales, you're hired to sell a service that the company can't provide because of lack of and/or poor equipment. Account managers are responsible for their BOB and when customer is lost due to poor service, it falls on the account manager. If you're looking for operations position, you'll likely be given junk to work with but that's ok, if you can't service customers it won't be your fault, it will fall on AM. It's a good ole boy management style and it goes all the way up the chain. There are other companies hiring, dont waste your time on this one.
Pros
Decent health plan
Cons
Too many to list
Productive and welcoming Workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 25, 2016
Welcoming environment and friendly staff. Work is easy to understand and get a hang of. I learned how to work in a team and to meet deadlines. Overall a great experience.
Slavery!!
service technician (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJanuary 1, 2016
This job was slavery! I woke up at 3:00 AM every morning, drove to this shh!t job to get dirty looks. I grabbed my thick a55 stack of papers with my stops for the day. Walked to the yard to grab and load my truck, set up my gps and started my day. Wouldn't get home till 7:00 PM that night. Never got good sleep. No social life no anything. WORK,HOME,WORK,HOME,WORK,HOME,WORK,HOME...I F'N quit! F'em all!
Pros
$16.00 /hr to start
Cons
Slavery
Dispatching
Dispatcher/Front Desk Administrator (Former Employee) –  Santa Paula, CADecember 7, 2015
Overall this is a good company just didn't work out with me. Was very easy going job and was able to learn the company real fast and how it worked. It was really slow at times when there wasn't anything else to do but when it got busy it was fun.
small call center good coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, CONovember 13, 2015
Was a good place to work, Team players and good coworkers. Always a positive environment and understanding of everyones needs in and out of work.
Pros
Mon-Fri
Cons
stressful
Amazing company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 22, 2015
Amazing company. There is so much work that it is incredible. Awesome workforce and culture. I enjoyed the day to day operations of being able to supervise a great group of individuals. The hardest part of the job was spending very little time with my family after 80 hour work week.
Disappointing disrespectful and a click environment in SBE
Op's (Former Employee) –  San BernardinoSeptember 16, 2015
This manager for the site in San Bernardino is a micro manager who control the click at that location. If he feels that you are a treat you are treated disrespectfully and discriminated. You are pressured and only told of the negatives of what you are doing never anything positive or help in learning what he tries to avoid doing, training someone. That responsibility is put on an office staff member to do, and when there is a mistake wow you are to blame and he lets you know it.

It is sad that the clients of the large event don't really know how this manager for this company treats new employees.
Pros
Cons
Manager with a history of treating employees bad still working
in side a way from the sun
Yard Associate (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAAugust 17, 2015
the company is a ok place to work at, people mind there own business, you do your work and they will leave you alone, if you like to smell bake products all day this is the place to be
Pros
it is in side
Cons
no communication
Very poor management!!!! Good luck if you get hired
Driver/Tech (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 13, 2015
Up early and off late at times.But that was not the problem with this company. I have learned that Management need to take responsibilities for there own faults and not lie to there employees. managers need to move up in ranks and start from the inside not the outside, regardless of education. Never worked for a company that treat there employees so poorly from the not care attitudes about safety sending drivers out in trucks that are rigged up instead of fixing a problem the proper way this company does not follow DOT Regulations AT ALL!!!!!.. Management will not give positive feed back they are all about holding there drivers accountable even if it is not the fault of there drivers, Management need to be held accountable for there unprofessional attitudes.And take team building classes to learn how to treat there employees..I have seen a lot of turn around in the Seattle plant even with management They cannot keep good people that put there heart and soul into working for the customers..overall morale is the lowest I have ever seen in a company.Co workers work great as a team they have each others backs and will help out if they can That is the only support you will get.The best part of the job is the great customers you build a relation with.If you get hired with this company GOOD LUCK Because you will need it.
Pros
Co Workers.Customers
Cons
MANAGEMENT MANAGEMENT.NO SUPPORT
Stay Away
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  PNWJune 29, 2015
young company, looking to produce profit for investors on the back of employees.

little to no investment in trucks / IT / people.

company policy is raises every two years

zero training program exists, RVP's for Mountain region has limited people development skills
Pros
potential advancement
Cons
no training, under pay
Tedious
Comfort Station Worker (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WaJune 23, 2015
A typical work day would consist of waking up at 5:30 am so i can make it to our warehouse located on Proctor in tacoma at 6:30. We would arrive at our Job site (The U.s Open 2015) at 7:00am and then everyone would be taken to there stations. Our responsabilities were to consistently check 5 Portable Restroom trailers which each had 1 male and 1 female restroom. while we are checking those restrooms we are Restocking, Sweeping, Plundging, Mopping, etc. etc. The hardest part of the job would have to be getting over that 5 hour hump in a 12-14 hour shift, which flucuates depending on how the tournemant is going at the time.
Pros
12-14 hr. shifts, $12/hr, efficient amount of breaks
Cons
No food just limitted snacks, management was not reliable with bringing up extra supplies when needed
Good Place To Work,
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 18, 2015
Overall A Good Place to Work. Try Them Out For Yourself See What u Think. Employees Are Good People To Work With. Overall A Good Staff To Work With.
Pros
good Job.
Cons
Long Hours Short Breaks.
Fast paced, high volume, customer service driven work enviorment.
Lead Dispatcher/ Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 29, 2015
this is a great place to work foe the customer service minded person.
every day we work very closely with our customers and sales teams both, through multiple ways of communication.(phone, email, text)
Pros
Over time, good pay and benifits
Cons
fluctuation in management
Good and Bad
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  West CoastApril 8, 2015
Typically the day is spent in either the field or the office. I've learned a lot about the industry on my own, training is non-existent. Management changes pretty regularly, one week someone is a VP and the next they are back in sales. The hardest part of the job is figuring it out on your own. What I enjoy is working with the customers.
Pros
Salary, healthcare & autonomy.
Cons
No 401K, management changes & lack of training
Just a corporate office
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 19, 2015
Not very impressed as a whole. It is a service industry but I feel they did not put service first. The bottom line seems more important.
Great starting job.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 13, 2015
A typical day at work is just like any other labor, lots of sweat. I learned a lot from this job and enough to prepare me for other jobs requiring hard labor. Management was a little sloppy, managers need to move up in ranks and start from the inside not the outside, regardless of education. Co-workers are unpredictable, you make acquaintances and friends or you simply mind your own business. Hardest part of the job was getting the truck into tight spots and making the supervisors have their workers move. But in my opinion that wasn't hard at all. Most enjoyable part of my job was working, as long as i'm working making money to support myself and my family thats all the joy i need.
Pros
paid weekly.
Cons
for the work we do, pay was low but not horrible.
productive and fun work environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLOctober 7, 2014
Was an enjoyable place to work, everyone was nice and worked well together. Completed payables for several locations and maintained monthly reports.
Pros
happy, fun environment
Cons
small office, large staff
Sad work environment
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 14, 2014
There is no interest in the customer satisfaction, product quality and work cuality, what is reflected in loss of customers and bad references
Pros
???
Cons
healt care so expensive
real close to where i live
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MASeptember 11, 2014
A typical day is 12 hrs. I've learned that when you work with 15 other people you have to give and take,not everyone sees the job the same. Management could be trying at times,it's a workable situation.The co-workers are generally good. There are always a few bad apples in every batch. The hardest part of this job is extreme heat&rain.After 12-13 hrs. just glad to be done for the day.
Pros
overtime
Cons
expected to work long hrs.

2.5