Managing Partner – Unique Business Opportunity!
United Skates of America, Inc. the country’s largest and most progressive roller skating chain is looking for a Managing Partner (and potentially more) to lead our successful Roller Skating Family Entertainment center in Chicago, Illinois named Martin Luther King Park & Family Entertainment Center and is located at 76th and Racine on the south side of the city. This 40,000 sq ft multi-million dollar facility provides entertainment for families, school age children, teens and adults. Our entertainment components are first class and include a hardwood floor Roller Skating Rink, Bowling Alley, large game room and redemption center, and a pizza restaurant with over 200 seats! We are known for our great facility, fantastic birthday parties, and the best place in Chicago to take your family for great fun!!
Our company has been in business for 40 successful years and has a nationwide presence. We are the leaders in this exciting and fun industry. Roller Skating is a very popular activity that provides many healthy and fun benefits to the participants. We are looking for an experienced Manager with the following competencies:
This position requires proven strong operational, training, customer service, people development, sales and marketing skills. Previous experience in retail, restaurant, ownership of business, entertainment / amusement industry may be a plus.
The ideal candidate:
1. A proven strong leader
2. A leader who understands the importance of operational excellence and great guest service.
3. A leader who has demonstrated experience in developing a high performance team of managers and associate through a program of successful hiring, training and motivating.
4. A leader who is capable of providing quality training and can consistently adhere to high standards of performance.
5. Possess good judgment, strong problem solving skills, effective communication skills and strong customer service skills. Proven ability to balance and effectively prioritize numerous responsibilities.
6. An individual with prior profit and loss experience who understands financial information and can take the necessary actions to achieve the desired results
7. Proven success with development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
8. Must be available to work flexible hours including days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed to insure the profitability of the facility.
This position will be challenging, fun with great earnings and advancement opportunities. If you are interested in being part of a company that is positioned to grow, reporting to a VP and President and closely match our candidate criteria, please send your resume.