UNITED STAFFING SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Nice working opportunity
Recruiting Assistant/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 8, 2016
prepare new hire orientation, pick up pastries and place them in a nice way in order to let new employees feel home
maintain and update files and improve existing filling system
facilitate weekly Open Call to help it run smoothly
bartending and server to the hospitality business
Server (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2015
different places of work and events made it very interesting doing hospitality work bartending. Hospitalityis my passion and i enjoy dealing with all personalities especially while bartending
Fast paced and loud environment
Assistant Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2015
The position was okay for me since I am a college student, but I would not consider working here in the future. There is not potential for growth and employees are not compensated appropriately. You are overworked and are expected to be available for work around the clock for very low pay. Also most employees are hired as temp, therefore, they do not receive any benefits.
Pros
Work with me and my school schedule
Cons
no benefits, commission, raises, and there isn't room for growth
Good cases when they get them, not always constant work available.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMarch 4, 2015
Good place to work , variety of venues for work, compensation/ pay rate very good. A typical day at work depends on venue, nursing homes learned new emr system reporting, management very helpful and friendly, co-workers helpful, hardest part of job floating on different floors, helping residents is the most enjoyable part of job.
Schools are fun and cheerful places, surrounded with loving children.
School Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 22, 2015
My full time job position is a school nurse and working one to one. A special child that I am taking care is attending at a district 75 school. The child has a lot of medical needs. If the child didn't go to school for any reason. I work as a substitute nurse.
At my job mostly I am surrounded with special children in school. Children are so lovely, and innocent. If I am at school, I forgot my problems in life and has full of good spirits.
I learned on how to deal with children. I play, read and sing songs with children.
At my job, I have to coordinate with the principal, parents, teachers, school administrators, co-workers and children.
I made sure the children safety. Sometimes, it make me feel so sad if I heard any child sick or admitted to a hospital.
I love my job as a school nurse, and surrounded by the adorable children. This job makes me feel younger and healthy.
Pros
receiving fair rate wages
Cons
did not have good benefits
Awesome employment opportunity
Temporary Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 21, 2012
USS assisted in Cablevision finding an excellent term employee(me). I was on-time, excelled in a phone based, fast paced customer service environment. All the positive reviews assisted in me going from temporary to permanent.
Pros
free coffee, time-and-a-half paid holidays, free training and resume review
Cons
in 2007 there was no direct deposit available, maybe now
Great internship experience
Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 23, 2012
I have had a great hands-on experience at United Staffing Solutions. I learned how to accurately source, phone screen, and interview candidates for various positions. I reported directly to a Senior Account Manager who has been extremely helpful with my career development.
Pros
metro card provided
Cons
non-paid
good place for a beginning or first job
Cleaning Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 7, 2014
My experience wasn't the best and could have been better. Many of the things that was promised before the job was not presented and was never present.
Fast pace wall street setting
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 25, 2012
cold calls and sales are crucial. If you deliver, no one gives you a hard time. Must be a vulture to survive in the industry!
Good Experience
Senior Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2015
Going from a small NJ agency to a large NYC agency was a learning experience.
Flexible work envirorment
Food Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 20, 2013
I enjoy working for this company ,because of the down to earth staff and the flexibility of the work hours.
Labor Factory Staffing Company
Temporary Staffing Employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 8, 2013
Its not a staffing company that is concerned in finding the right "fit" for you as other staffing companies look towards. Its a company that places you as an 'occupied position', with no requirement to employ any skills you might have acquired in prior jobs. Its shy of being said they staff you in places of exploited labor/wages, needing no more skill than keeping your eyes fixed while only moving your hands for 8hrs a day. In my time there the work contracts established with certain companies fell apart and I found myself missing work/hours and pay due to improper arraignments and research of prospectus employers. Most of the work involved factory based jobs and the majority of the times there was much inflated confidence on what type of work would be available but that only would leave you with missing wages at weeks end. Needing no lead supervisor to ensure quality among the ranks representing the company, they build a workforce with "supervisors" who hire as many people or Anyone to work in order for their percentage and pay to increase. It doesn't matter who works. That mixes people with experience and varied skill sets all in one amassment and from what I've witnessed, they are the few minority. With that said, United Staffing Solutions' employment contracts lack prospects that would lead to permanent work with adequate wages and/or advanced placement opportunities. That's BESIDES the staffing pay being severely underfunded compared to general staffing standards, arraigned in that fashion to grant a higher percent 'incentive' to said "supervisor" who in turn produces a  more... sizable labor workforce.  less
Pros
no pros. none. no head manager. no supervisor overseen your work.
Cons
not knowing about the company prior.

2.5