United Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

This is job for car fare to find another job.
Maintenance worker/ Porter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 16, 2017
The rate of pay is way to low, and on certain holidays you are off for a week/week an half with no pay. The workers in the building do not respect the staff.
Pros
easy work
Cons
No advancement, poor pay, no vacations or benefits
Excellent company for temporary work
Residential Aide (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYOctober 24, 2017
Excellent company for temporary work. more days a week would be welcomed and more competitive pay to experience in pay would also be appreciated. I would recommend to others good response time from workers who assign jobs.
Professional Workplace
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  111 broadwayOctober 22, 2017
My time so far working with United Staffing solutions has been a professional and comfortable experience. Helping with the events at the Jacob javits center is quick paced and the other workers are friendly.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Small amount of hours
USS is a great place to work
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2017
United Staffing Solutions is a great place to work. They have been around a long time and understand the industries that they staff for. There are people who have worked here for decades that you can learn from every day. A great place to start or continue your career in Staffing.
Pros
Weekly pay and Commission twice a month
Would not recommend
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 5, 2017
This company has a poor office culture, micromanaging upper level staff and little regard for its internal employees or temp staff. Employees are often treated with disrespect, overworked and underpaid. I would not recommend a position at this company to anyone.
Pros
30 minute lunch
Cons
24x7 working hours
Waste of time !!
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 27, 2017
They promise so much when you first come and it's been 4 months nothing !!!! When you call they give excuses ! Still nothing! Runnnnn do not waste your time here !
Pros
No pros!
Cons
Nothing this place is trash
Friendly
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJune 28, 2017
Great company to work for. Company moves you around to keep you on schedule.Homes sent to are friendly and work with your schedule. Overrall Good company.
They lie
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  New YorkJune 6, 2017
They said they had so many available positions. I did everything I was suppose to start working asap. Out of no where they have nothing. Its a game. It's been 4 weeks and still no answer to anything. Every Time I called to see what is going on they always had an excuse. Waste of time!!!
Pros
Cons
Waste of time
Optimum
Security Tech (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 3, 2017
Its a great staffing agency just to get you started. However dont depend on them to be there for you all the times. Once your term is out its done. So just keep applying.
Nice company to work for...
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYMay 25, 2017
Always made sure that when one assignment ended they had another one lined up as to not have gaps in income. Pleasant managers and supervisors. Always got paid on time.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Short term assignments
They give temp work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2017
This place is great for anyone having a hard time finding employment in the big Apple. I moved to New York and this place litterally saved my life. They work hard to find you work as soon as possible.
Pros
Jobs
Cons
All temp job with unrealistic expectations.
United Staffing Employment
Medical Clerical/Compliance Department Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 19, 2017
My field of work is very demanding and overwhelming but non the less a great job. I do a lot of credential projects for the company as well as answering calls, emails, texts, and walk-in appointments.
Pros
you always stay busy
Cons
you must always have a flexible Schdrule and you need to be organized and on task
Excellent agency to work for
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYFebruary 16, 2017
Very professional agency and showed much integrity. The agency got me some great jobs and was very helpful in making sure they presented me with all necessary details and equipment needed to perform my job.
Limited contracts
Helper/ Recycle (Current Employee) –  Haltom City, TXDecember 29, 2016
My job assignment ended in November of this year and I am still waiting on a new assignment.
United Staffing Solutions, is a great company to work for. I wish they had more warehouse and other contracts for non technical skills.
Pros
Long asignments
Cons
Limited contracts
Crew member
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVNovember 10, 2016
As a crew they have just gave us the money we deserve schedule is flexible. If you like dealing and working with people then McDonald's is the place. Great chance for move up
temp agency
Janitor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 25, 2016
This is a temp agency, they will call you when they have an assignment.You pay no fee. There are various positions. There are various shifts available.
Nice working opportunity
Recruiting Assistant/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 8, 2016
prepare new hire orientation, pick up pastries and place them in a nice way in order to let new employees feel home
maintain and update files and improve existing filling system
facilitate weekly Open Call to help it run smoothly
bartending and server to the hospitality business
Server (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2015
different places of work and events made it very interesting doing hospitality work bartending. Hospitalityis my passion and i enjoy dealing with all personalities especially while bartending
Fast paced and loud environment
Assistant Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2015
The position was okay for me since I am a college student, but I would not consider working here in the future. There is not potential for growth and employees are not compensated appropriately. You are overworked and are expected to be available for work around the clock for very low pay. Also most employees are hired as temp, therefore, they do not receive any benefits.
Pros
Work with me and my school schedule
Cons
no benefits, commission, raises, and there isn't room for growth
Decent position, limited benefits
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 1, 2015
Day consists of basic logistics work handling the shipping and receiving paperwork. The overall staff is amicable and both supervisor and manager were open to questions or concerns.
Pros
Relaxed work environment, friendly staff
Cons
Limited room for growth, lack of benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9