United Staffing Systems

United Staffing Systems Employee Reviews

Like the varity of work
Receptionist (Former Employee), San Luis Obispo, CAMay 16, 2015
Pros: Always aiming to find jobs for their people.
Cons: Can't think of any
United Staffing has always been a good company to work with, they always seem to be working hard at work keeping us hard at work.
Ok.
Shipping/Loading Associate (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 7, 2015
Ok agency to work for. The people are ok and its good when you need to support your family.hksdajf sbjusdhfkasenjfhsdujfnmh jfhsdjkfmd
Good place to start
Cleaner (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYApril 30, 2015
This was an entry level job that ended because it was contractual.
The working environment was comfortable and fair. This was a great opportunity to meet new people and learn some new skills
Rewarding Job. With Wonderfull Professional Co-workers
Diagnostics Technologist (Former Employee), Newark, NJFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: sure assignments
Cons: weather
I love my jobs and the Company I worked for. My Work week were very rewarding. I enjoyed working unsupervised and the freedom to practice my professional skill.
Freelancing with a Temp Staffing Gave me confidence I Knew my job and was able to practice it with some of the highest and skilled professionals in Medicine.
a good multi- tasking oppretunity
Commercial flooor tech/mover/retil filler (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: alot benefits
Cons: mass amounts of refurbishing concepts
this place was convienent. the hours where nice. th pay was good i just felt like i should try something different. although on any day of the week i would give it another try
not productive enough
Commercial driver, Class B (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: free breakfast and lunch
Cons: lack of work
Rarely have work! other then that, I love to drive. this company give me the opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life, when at work that is!.
It was ok, I suppose...
General Laborer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: working alone most of the time.
Cons: low pay
I liked the job somewhat but the pay was very little. I enjoyed working by myself though. I worked as a housekeeper for this place and that was about it. Nothing too serious, just that. The most enjoyable thing about my job was working by myself at times.
Job results
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CADecember 26, 2014
Pros: job results
Cons: impersonal committee
United staffing agency got me a job literally the next day after I was released from my previous one through a company. They got me a refrigerator services forklifting position which was a great and valuable experience for me.
great experience in the garbage business
garbage collector (Former Employee), Paterson, NJNovember 11, 2014
I would usually start my day off about 5:30 to six in the morning to begin my route. I learned things i never knew such as operating the truck also I learned how to dump the dumpsters. Management was great I never encountered problems at work with my boss and my paperwork was always legit. My co-workers were great we always got along and we worked together as a team all the time. When we received tips we would split it between the three of us equally. I would say the hardest part of the day would be if it rained because we would get extremely wet and the garbage cans would fill with water. The easiest part of the day to me would be when we took a break and go eat pizza or grab a snack which would be about 30 minutes.
Great staff
Security Officer, Lab Technician, Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Oxnard, CAAugust 24, 2014
Pros: they help you find some great jobs
Cons: some are to short
united staffing is a temp agency that strives in finding the right job for you.
"Secret" companies found here
Machinist (Former Employee), Lakeville, MNAugust 20, 2014
Pros: sincerely care about their employees
Cons: some work distances are 'far' from home
United Staffing has found many companies which either do not post publicly, or are hard to find on a search engine.
I was able to continue my manual machinist histories, and do some setups which were quite involved- and large.
Great company to talk to if you are just starting out!
Contracted to Rite Aid, Distribution Associate (Former Employee), Valencia, CAAugust 16, 2014
Pros: long lunches, pool table and basketball court
I loved working for this company! Everyone was incredibly friendly, fellow employees helped with learning new things. I learned how to properly remove, scan, and organize products into their designated areas. My supervisors and managers were understanding of my learning curve, and helped me learn things as quickly and efficiently as possible. The only down side was that, being a contract-based job, is that job retention is quite difficult.
Each Pick (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: quota needed to be filled regardless of how many hours worked.
A typical day was to walk in and go to whatever level my manager told me to work on.

Management was great. Never had a problem with them, in fact they were impressed on how fast I was learning my job. They called me a prodigy but could not keep me because they laid off all temps.

Had co-workers but did not work with them but near them. We each had our own thing to do.

The hardest part of the job was getting faster and faster every day.

The most enjoyable part was the great pay I had which was 15 per hour plus overtime.
Temporary
Each Pick (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: pay check every friday.
Cons: temporary
This a company that finds you temporary work. The pay is decent and they do give raises. They are based out of Valencia CA.
General Labor (Former Employee), Kingsburg, CAJune 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch.
Learned a lot at a cannery place. I enjoyed working for Thomas Creek Farm every day. (United Staffing Associates)
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMay 23, 2014
Kept me busy but it was a lot of work. The co-workers were ok but we barely got to see each other unless it was lunch time or before the shift started. Drama free environment. The hardest part of the job were making the beds, but I enjoyed cleaning there was always something to do.
It was a great job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Duluth, GAMay 7, 2014
A typical work day was making phone calls to a number of customers from a call list that was provided for to us to make sure that they received the updated phone books in the mail. Management was good. She made sure that our work was done and in a timely manner. The hardest part of the job was leaving the job. After my temporary employment was up, I was sad I had to leave. But the most enjoyable part is that I had great co-workers to work with. They were very nice and helped me when needed.
Convenient location
Housekeeping, B & H Housekeeping (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 5, 2014
This job has various of cultures embedded into one company. Although it was only a cleaning job i learned great time management skills. The staff was well mannered and very welcoming. The hardest part of the job was the hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the staff and learning their different background differences.
Graduate Student
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 11, 2014
Graduate Student/ 270 hours of completion. EKG administration, Stress Testing, ECP therapy, ICG Testing, AAA Scan, Holter Monitoring and T-Wave Micro-Volt Testing. Vital signs, patient intake, medication inventory, document patient’s data on EMR system.
great place
Account Executive (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 2, 2014
Pros: great move
Cons: not move
everyone is great. good time.i have worked there for 3 years and was able to move up in rank.

1 2 3 4