United Staffing Systems Employee Reviews

Excellence
Temp (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 11, 2016
Excellence in telecommunications and a great workplace atmosphere. Great advancement opportunities, along will wonderful benefits and the employees are encouraged to be great
Pros
excellenct advancement
Cons
location
very nice
Production line member (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 22, 2016
workplaces varied, the people were very nice and trained you well. kind of stressful on your shoulders. the bakery I worked in had a strong yeast smell that really made me nauseous.
temp. odd man
Assorted positions (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAFebruary 8, 2016
Assorted positions but mostly shipping and receiving, warehousing and some sales..it just depended on what people needed
Pros
got todo different jobs
Cons
no benefits and no set time
United Staffing was excellent for getting temporary work.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAJanuary 21, 2016
United staffing was good for temporary work and getting you lined our for work. They did a good job at scheduling work and getting you situated.
So so
contractor (IT) (Former Employee) –  ValenciaSeptember 18, 2015
can be temp job (between real jobs), reminds a start up, not paying market values, clients are vary and there is more just IT jobs placements, actually it's very small percentage of IT jobs and it might be the reason why it's not really good option for long term
Pros
location, option of benefits with accumulation of paid holidays
Cons
salaries under market value
Temporary service that sent employees to various jobs such as Rite-Aid
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJune 22, 2015
I was thrilled when United Staffing sent me to work at Rite-Aid temporary and if Rite-Aid liked me as an employee they would hire me on full-time. United Staffing found me a job i enjoyed and was hired on full-time by Rite-Aid. The staff at United were very professional and would drop by places of employment to see how temp employees were working out.
Pros
Found jobs for me to work at.
Cons
no health insurance
Like the varity of work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAMay 16, 2015
United Staffing has always been a good company to work with, they always seem to be working hard at work keeping us hard at work.
Pros
Always aiming to find jobs for their people.
Cons
Can't think of any
Ok.
Shipping/Loading Associate (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 7, 2015
Ok agency to work for. The people are ok and its good when you need to support your family.hksdajf sbjusdhfkasenjfhsdujfnmh jfhsdjkfmd
Good place to start
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 30, 2015
This was an entry level job that ended because it was contractual.
The working environment was comfortable and fair. This was a great opportunity to meet new people and learn some new skills
Rewarding Job. With Wonderfull Professional Co-workers
Diagnostics Technologist (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJFebruary 27, 2015
I love my jobs and the Company I worked for. My Work week were very rewarding. I enjoyed working unsupervised and the freedom to practice my professional skill.
Freelancing with a Temp Staffing Gave me confidence I Knew my job and was able to practice it with some of the highest and skilled professionals in Medicine.
Pros
Sure Assignments
Cons
Weather
a good multi- tasking oppretunity
Commercial flooor tech/mover/retil filler (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2015
this place was convienent. the hours where nice. th pay was good i just felt like i should try something different. although on any day of the week i would give it another try
Pros
alot benefits
Cons
mass amounts of refurbishing concepts
not productive enough
Commercial driver, Class B (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2015
Rarely have work! other then that, I love to drive. this company give me the opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life, when at work that is!.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch
Cons
lack of work
It was ok, I suppose...
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 1, 2015
I liked the job somewhat but the pay was very little. I enjoyed working by myself though. I worked as a housekeeper for this place and that was about it. Nothing too serious, just that. The most enjoyable thing about my job was working by myself at times.
Pros
Working alone most of the time.
Cons
low pay
Job results
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CADecember 26, 2014
United staffing agency got me a job literally the next day after I was released from my previous one through a company. They got me a refrigerator services forklifting position which was a great and valuable experience for me.
Pros
Job results
Cons
Impersonal committee
great experience in the garbage business
garbage collector (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJNovember 11, 2014
I would usually start my day off about 5:30 to six in the morning to begin my route. I learned things i never knew such as operating the truck also I learned how to dump the dumpsters. Management was great I never encountered problems at work with my boss and my paperwork was always legit. My co-workers were great we always got along and we worked together as a team all the time. When we received tips we would split it between the three of us equally. I would say the hardest part of the day would be if it rained because we would get extremely wet and the garbage cans would fill with water. The easiest part of the day to me would be when we took a break and go eat pizza or grab a snack which would be about 30 minutes.
Great staff
Security Officer, Lab Technician, Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 24, 2014
united staffing is a temp agency that strives in finding the right job for you.
Pros
they help you find some great jobs
Cons
some are to short
"Secret" companies found here
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Lakeville, MNAugust 20, 2014
United Staffing has found many companies which either do not post publicly, or are hard to find on a search engine.
I was able to continue my manual machinist histories, and do some setups which were quite involved- and large.
Pros
Sincerely care about their employees
Cons
some work distances are 'far' from home
Great company to talk to if you are just starting out!
Contracted to Rite Aid, Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAAugust 16, 2014
I loved working for this company! Everyone was incredibly friendly, fellow employees helped with learning new things. I learned how to properly remove, scan, and organize products into their designated areas. My supervisors and managers were understanding of my learning curve, and helped me learn things as quickly and efficiently as possible. The only down side was that, being a contract-based job, is that job retention is quite difficult.
Pros
Long lunches, pool table and basketball court
Each Pick (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJuly 31, 2014
A typical day was to walk in and go to whatever level my manager told me to work on.

Management was great. Never had a problem with them, in fact they were impressed on how fast I was learning my job. They called me a prodigy but could not keep me because they laid off all temps.

Had co-workers but did not work with them but near them. We each had our own thing to do.

The hardest part of the job was getting faster and faster every day.

The most enjoyable part was the great pay I had which was 15 per hour plus overtime.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Quota needed to be filled regardless of how many hours worked.
Temporary
Each Pick (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJuly 26, 2014
This a company that finds you temporary work. The pay is decent and they do give raises. They are based out of Valencia CA.
Pros
Pay check every friday.
Cons
Temporary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Staffing Systems. Our community is ready to answer.