United Staffing Systems

United Staffing Systems Employee Reviews

Temp Service
Hospitality Temp (Former Employee), Doraville, GAJanuary 21, 2014
Met great people and it was a fun work place and there was no problems with this company.
Excellent Weekend Job
Waiter/Bartender (Current Employee), Bayside, NYJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: close knit staff
Cons: per diem
Caterwaiting and bartending at an upscale country club nested in a quaint Long Island town, featuring a golf course and rare wildlife.
Staffing agency communicates effectively with clients.
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee), Newark, NJJanuary 4, 2014
communicates effectively with clients. Respectful to clients.
Good Placements
Client Technical Support (Former Employee), Elmwood Park, NJJanuary 2, 2014
Good placements may lead to permanent Position for a dedicated individual.
cablevision
Customer Service Representative (Temp) (Former Employee), Bronx, NYDecember 11, 2013
Pros: helpful manager, co-worker
Cons: leaving late at night
they help me get a temp position extremely quickly, the place they sent me was a customer service center i was trained and put out in the field the supervisors and managers were very helpful my co-workers were friendly

leaving very late at night it was in the bronx and i left in the middle of the night there was very dark and not a lot of people kind for scary
being able to help people and learn something new i love to learn
Different
DENTAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), New York, nyDecember 10, 2013
It was nice to be able to go to different office and to see how other dentist work. Also, I was able to learn different techniques on how to assists and take care of patients
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fairfield, NJNovember 12, 2013
Pros: great place
great place to work ,lots of challenges but it was worth every bit of it.
Great place to work at
HR Assistant/Payroll (Former Employee), oxnard caNovember 6, 2013
Pros: family oriented place.
Cons: no brakes
This is ran by one of the most amazing business owners, but unfortunately, people under him have no way of controlling the branch managers. Branch managers want to run a certain program when one is already implemented, they don't allow us to give full customer service.
temp job placement
Dental Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 9, 2013
It was an okay place. No room for advancement. Not too many positions were available. Assignments were short and the pay was too low for the job I was required to do.
Challenging office position
Various Temporary Positions (Former Employee), Newark, NJSeptember 12, 2013
I would like to be apart of an organization that is both challenging and fast paced. I am an individual that excels greatly with new challenges and an environment that rarely has down time. I enjoy being productive and getting the job done correctly.
Friendly Staff
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Valencia, CAAugust 22, 2013
Staff is very friendly and found work in less than 2 weeks. But work does not last very long.
good place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), 270 Cox st. Roselle,N.J.August 3, 2013
Pros: good health benefits
Cons: went out of buisness
Good job to work for.nice coworks no benefits no hard work.like to come to work.
Harsh work conditions
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MIJuly 10, 2013
nothing long term available at any time. nothing more to say.
A productive workplace
Inspector/Assembly (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MIJune 27, 2013
I take pride in what I do. If its short term or long term. I strive too do my best. I am a team player and I enjoy working with others. The hardest part about a job is knowing that I have to one day leave because I have been employed through several temporary agencies. This is why I am looking for a company to work for that will allow me a long lasting position.
Press Operator/ Trimmer (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MIJune 12, 2013
Really good jobs just wasn't stable. They were part-time or no chance for advancement.
United Systems Sent Me To CableVision
CSR for CableVision (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 15, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: politics, egos, stress, timing of calls, disrespectful managers and leaders
This is an agency, (and there are a lot of them), where their clients matter more. When I worked there, I was miserable and I called several times to complain to them about CableVision and they did nothing. They trained you at CableVision but in advance they let you know that they used to train better but they no longer have someone watching over you for 3 months because there is a high turn-over, so you're on your own, and you either get it or you don't. They rush you off the phones, punish you for speaking your mind, and eventually fire you if it doesn't work out in 3 months or earlier. And when you get fired, someone escorts you out and you cannot go back on the floor and they either escort you to get your coat or they go get it for you like a criminal! The firing process takes 2 ppl and you're being embarrassed twice and one of those ppl you've never met. When ppl take their jobs so seriously that they are vindictive then it isn't the place to work. It was not about being fired because ppl get fired everyday but it is the way that they fire ppl that should get them sued. If I had the money at the time to get a lawyer, I would have sued both CableVision and United Systems' Senior Account Manager. They start by telling you what you did wrong instead of we no longer need you. They purposefully humiliate you. Do not bother telling United Staffing about it because they also take their jobs very seriously there and have a great relationship with CableVision and will fire you before they complain. It took me years to write this review because I never review lukewarm companies/mediocre – more... and they either have to be the best or worse for me to bother reviewing them and now they get my review because I've gone and worked for better. The newly hired co-workers were great, but the ones who were there for awhile thought they owed the place. I should write this review not just for USS but also for CableVision but this review will be long enough. They felt that if the job was easy for them thus it had to be easy for everyone else and when you couldn't do it, they put you down or looked annoyed. Who can learn under those kinds of stress? At that time, I really needed the money, so it added more pressure on me. They failed to understand that actually intelligence is not measured by a call center position. Having said that, it is that hell that taught me about business and how inhuman it is and that nothing is personal and it's all about the bottom-line. I have since worked more as a temp at many places and I'm very good at it as well as keeping my mouth shut and being quiet for the $. The lesson here is that no one should be able to take away your power to earn money no matter how petty the workplace is because women love being petty. – less
Could be a great place to work, If the job could provide security
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR 1/FILE CLERK (Former Employee), New York, NY and Newark, NJApril 9, 2013
Pros: long lunch times, good staff (if you can find them), good pay
Cons: favoritism, job security
United Staffing is a agency that well.....staffs jobs; I use to work behind the scenes as a file clerk as well as a entry level database admin helping them update and place info into the MS foxpro program. The environment was fast paced and most people stick to their own side of groups; the flaw to this is that you feel out of place and that's how i felt most of the people working there felt like they didn't want to help or at least greet you or wish you good morning at best;
the manager was just ignoring people left and right and if you were only working there part time or temp...he wouldn't hardly notice you nor say good morning regardless. Job security is another problem that most were facing and alot of people who started there...ended there quickly.
Falk Paper was my assignment. Not such a great place to work.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 5, 2013
Pros: educated about the wholesale end of paper product sales.
Cons: overtime without notice, low company morale.
Started as Accountant Assistant, went on to Accountant Assistant, Front Desk, and Sales Assistant.

Overtime required without notice. No one willing to cover front desk for breaks.

Overall company morale was very poor.
telelmarketing /assembly
Factory Production Worker- Temporary (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: helping coustomers
Cons: inpatient
Ive learned to be patient with coustmers and work hard.
typical day a work getting up and working hard and being there on time.
management organized
co workers work as a team
The hardest part of my job was really nothing i adapt very well
The most enjoyable part is workin with people.
normal temp agency
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee), newark ,n.jJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: they hire fast
Cons: the pay was low
they constanly had me going to different work sites the pay was low ,and the job sites were far to get to .

United Staffing Systems Salaries