New York and New Jersey Hurricane Sandy Public Adjusters are needed.
****IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR PUBLIC ADJUSTERS LICENSE IN HAND WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE IT TO APPLY. - ONLY APPLICANTS THAT HAVE A LICENSE WILL BE CONSIDERED
Estimated earnings are substantial. Several of our Public Adjusters have already banked over (one Million in claims) -- In order to be considered for this extremely lucrative position a public adjusters license is needed - Please do NOT apply unless you have your New York public adjusters license in hand.
About us: United States Adjusters is one of the largest and well known Public Insurance Adjusting firms in the Country. Our firm prides itself on customer service and dedication our clients. We are able to provide our adjusters with a TEAM atmosphere and the assistance they need to be successful within. We do extensive marketing and networking which allows us to provide more leads to our adjusters than most, which in turn allows our adjusters to earn a very lucrative living doing what they love to do.
United States Adjusters, Inc. has an immediate opening for the position of Public Insurance Adjuster in New York - Candidates must have a Public Adjusters License and bond (if applicable)
Experience: Applicant must have a minimum of one year experience of adjusting property claims to be considered or 2 years in the insurance restoration business.
The ideal candidate should have great knowledge of residential and commercial construction, excellent sales skills, be motivated and energetic and also have knowledge or the ability to learn property insurance policies and their interpretation. Xactimate experience is helpful but not necessary as we are willing to train the right person.
It's imperative for this position that the candidate be a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently on the street with the support and backing of corporate head quarters and our staff.
- Market to new customers through networking and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated, able to work as a member of a team or independently
- Skilled negotiator, able to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Ability to prioritize, qualify and manage business opportunities to achieve targets
- Ability to network
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Effectiveness to overcome customer objections and/or obstacles throughout the sales process
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Public Adjusters license and bond -- both in good standing
- Travel outside local territory may be required.
Candidate MUST have a Public Adjusters License or applicable experience in order to be considered for the position.
United States Adjusters, Inc.