**IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PUBLIC ADJUSTERS LICENSE PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS AD, WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED ADJUSTERS WITH THE APPROPRIATE LICENSING/BOND (PLEASE FORWARD A COPY OF YOUR “PUBLIC ADJUSTERS LICENSE” ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME IN WORD FORMAT
United States Adjusters is one of the largest and most establish Public Insurance Adjusting firms in the Country. We pride ourselves on customer service and dedication. We are able to provide our adjusters with a TEAM atmosphere and the assistance they need to be successful within. We do extensive marketing and networking which allows us to provide more leads to our adjusters than most, which in turn allows our adjusters to earn a very lucrative living doing what they love to do.
United States Adjusters, Inc. has an immediate opening for the position of Public Insurance Adjuster in Pennsylvania - Candidates must have a Public Adjusters License and bond (if applicable)
Experience: Applicant must have a minimum of one year experience of adjusting property claims to be considered or 2 years in the insurance restoration business.
United States Adjusters offers a VERY competitive commission, our adjusters stand to earn upwards of 60% of the Company’s net fee. The average Public Insurance Adjuster at United States Adjusters will earn well over $100,000 per year (Depending on territories and sales ability).
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of residential and commercial construction, excellent sales skills, be motivated and energetic and also have knowledge or the ability to learn property insurance policies and their interpretation. Xactimate experience is helpful but not necessary as we are willing to train the right person.
It’s imperative for this position that the candidate be a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently on the street with the support and backing of corporate head quarters and our staff.
- Market to new customers through networking and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated, able to work as a member of a team or independently
- Skilled negotiator, able to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Ability to prioritize, qualify and manage business opportunities to achieve targets
- Ability to network
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Effectiveness to overcome customer objections and/or obstacles throughout the sales process
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Public Adjusters license and bond – both in good standing
- Travel outside local territory may be required.
Candidate MUST have a Public Adjusters License or applicable experience in order to be considered for the position.
United States Adjusters, Inc.