United States Army Reserves Employee Reviews

Productive day including PT
Van Driver/ Daycare Assistant (Current Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: We take the same classes every month
If there is not an APFT then we perform PT. Our leaders are very supportive when it comes to PT. I have a great battle system and we take care of each other. Overall it always turns out to be a great day.
awesome
Interior Electrician/Military Soldier (Current Employee), Marion VaAugust 31, 2015
Love being a part of the us armed forces. The us military is an awesome employer to be part of and I would recommend it to anyone who asked me about it
Productive and fun with great leadership
Battalion S-4/ Supply Officer (Current Employee), Ft. Pickett, VAAugust 31, 2015
Pros: work with great leaders
The organization have five different teams, and all teams have about five to six personnel. And i am in charge of five employees. We all work togather and order uniforms and maintain the supply for the unit.
Great Place to gain experience
Automated Logistic Supervisor (Current Employee), Gardner, KSAugust 26, 2015
Great place to gain experience and skills for your future endeavors. I've learned a lot in this position. Compensation isn't great.
Productive, Organized, and Diverse Workplace
Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment Repairer (Current Employee), Elwood, IlAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Travel, Military Benifits
Cons: None
Maintain discipline
Maintains individual physical fitness standards and readiness
Obeys the lawful orders of NCOs and officers
Completes each task to the very best degree possible
Maintains a military appearance
Maintains individual equipment and clothing to standard
Perform Maintenance on Chemical Equipment and Machinery
Digital Multimeter Use
Great way to serve your country
Sergeant First Class (Current Employee), Arlington Heights, ILAugust 21, 2015
I enjoy the flexibility of being able to serve my country and still have a civilian job. The job comes with a great deal of education benefits.
Depending on you it can be an awesome experience.
Automated Logistical Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Meade, MDAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Benefit packages
Cons: Mandatory attendance
As we all know the army comes with many benefits. You get good pay, if you live on base free food, discounts at stores and many more. How your career goes depends on you and how much you are willing to work.
Leading over 20 soldiers
Sergent (Former Employee), Mesa, AZAugust 20, 2015
Managing over 20 soldiers in everyday army procedures for communication jobs and providing feedback for progression in said jobs.
Army
1st Lieutenant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Job Advancement
Cons: Long days
Direct and head personnel, manage field communications and operations Train personnel and equipment, and coordinate with other units Oversee security of weapons’ storage Execute safety and emergency procedures. Use computers to enter access or retrieve data and coordinate emergency response teams.Security Clearance: Secret
Great lifelong skills
Second Lieutenant, Signal Corps Officer (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 17, 2015
I have learned numerous skills and gained numerous experiences while working in the military as a human resource specialist that I would not trade for anything. The knowledge I have gained will benefit me in any job I strive for.
Service
Engineer - 12W/ Team Leader (Current Employee), Pewaukee, WIAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Educational Opportunity Pay
Cons: deployments
Work days are Long and dirty at time. War fighters only no what it's like to give all. Co-workers are great day to day assignment are never boring.
Excellent leadership building and work environment
Specialist- 91 B Wheel Mechanic (Current Employee), Highland Park, ILAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Learning life skills such as leadership and team work
Cons: Random time of reporting for duty
We would normally come in and starting knocking out our to do list after formation. We made sure all the vehicles were up to standards by doing our usual maintenance work on them weather it was an oil change or dropping a transmission. My co workers are very professional at what they do but also very laid back so it made for a good work environment. It gets challenging when we have to preform our usual responsibilities against very extreme weather conditions but no matter what i always found myself learning something new from it.
Productve
91B - Wheeled Mechanic (Current Employee), Los AngelesAugust 11, 2015
Best decision in my was was to join the United States Army and proudly serve my country. The pay is good and the training is very beneficial that can easily transport to the civilian world.
Very productive work environment
•Full Motion video Certification
•Counter Terrorism training
Recruitment
Retention Advisor (Former Employee), Fort Hamilton, NYAugust 5, 2015
It was great working with the up and coming soldiers and seeing the morale of young kids and watching them grow into adults. However the military is not for everyone and it was a little difficult to work with soldiers that were having a hard time adjusting to the military lifestyle having just leaving home for the first time.
Military Experience
Food Services Manager (Former Employee), Fort Snelling, MNAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Maintain food services programs using cleaning, prep, and serving protocols.
Cons: Short breaks and early rise
A typical drill weekend consists of managing Food Services Program under the direction of Military Guidelines. Employees were all engaged in the prep and serving of food to various counts of soldiers. The hardest part of the job is the variations in soldier counts to determine the right amount of food needed to serve. The most enjoyable portions of the job is the one-on-one interactions with soldiers and commanders to ensure food is within federal guidelines and to serve various requests.
Team work
POL (Former Employee), Puerto RicoAugust 1, 2015
Team work
build up managers
good delegation skills are acquired
Fundamentals of Leadership
Computer Applications
work with excel Microsoft work and PowerPoint
Best job working for the greatest country the USA
89A (Current Employee), Cross Lanes, WVJuly 29, 2015
Pros: work environment
Cons: alot of time spent away from family and friends
Love it, its one of the only jobs ive ever had that can keep me busy and interested and wanting to work harder and learn new ways to help benefit myself my teammates and my company.
General Military Benefits and Travel
Transportation Management Coordinator (Former Employee), Panama City, FloridaJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Travel the world, Excellent Job Training and Benefits
Cons: Its the military
Traveled the world and acquired excellent job training, guidance and strong support network. Advancement is always present if you wish present the challenge to yourself.
productive and fun
o Signal Support Satellite Specialist (25U) (Current Employee), Belton,TxJuly 23, 2015
there isnt much really to say we woke up early went to our job site did the work we needed to do and thats about it great management and good co-workers