United States Army Reserves

United States Army Reserves Employee Reviews

It sucks
Drill Sergeant Candidate (Current Employee), LouisianaJune 29, 2015
Totally and completely unorganized. I do not recommend this profession or type of work to anyone. Unless I hate you. Booo. It Sucks.
Great Place
Deputy Director of Transportation (Current Employee), Marysville, WaJune 29, 2015
Outstanding opportunities if you apply yourself and seek out full time work. Mission changes constantly and you must be ready to change with it.
Productive, hardwork, and learned alot!
Food Service Specialist (92G) (Current Employee), Barrigada, GUJune 28, 2015
Pros: Many oppurtunites!!!!!
Cons: Anything goes no matter what M.O.S!
Being in Army Reserves was a great experience! Met many new people all over the world and the chance to know them and there culture, but most importantly when called upon to serve in combat I was very honored to serve our country to the up most!
Outstanding organization for patriots
Executive Officer (Current Employee), Lubbock, TXJune 28, 2015
The United States Army Reserves is an outstanding organization. This institution is rich in morals and values and supports a unique culture.
Productive work environment
United States Army (Current Employee), Sloan, NVJune 25, 2015
Arrive to work on time with out an excuses, then proceed with the day and begin working on fixing vehicles in a timely manner to in the commanders request.
Productive and fun workplace
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Eustis, VAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Great learning experiences
Cons: Only worked one weekend out of the month
Working with and learning about computers and routers with great management and co-workers. The hardest part of the job was remembering all of the given information but everything about the job was very enjoyable.
Good
Intelligence Officer (35) (Current Employee), VAJune 24, 2015
It is very good.

overall ratings:

It is very good.
A great place to start
Information Systems Management Officer (Current Employee), Fort Gordon, GAJune 23, 2015
The United States Army Reserves is a great place to start a new career and learn a trade or skill. The benefits are numerous and opportunities are endless.
Great Place to work for
Logistics, Quality Control (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAJune 21, 2015
Great people to work with. Serving your country once a month is the least you can do. I am proud to be in the best military in the world.
organization needs much improvement
COLONEL / BATTALION COMMANDER (Current Employee), South El Monte, CAJune 19, 2015
The culture of this company was hostile. Certain individuals were allowed to run rampant and actually sabotage projects. The management was for the most part less than support of people making progress and more than supportive of managers and leaders making false allegations.
great experience
Ammunition Specialist (Current Employee), Conroe, TXJune 18, 2015
Great! Would recommend it to anyone to join the service. I choose to be discharged due to pregnancy and to be a full time mother.
Rewarding career field
Platoon Leader (Current Employee), Nashville, TnJune 17, 2015
Pros: Making a difference in an indivuduals life
Cons: Long days
Being in the military and leading Soldiers is one of the best choices I have made. Once a month and 2 weekends a year I am able to work one on one with my Soldiers to train, lead, and motivate them to be their best. The normal duties are supervising training and planning follow on training for the up coming battle assemblies where we meet.
Army
Supply Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Bragg, NCJune 16, 2015
I love being in the Army Reserves they help me with skills that ill use in my everyday life. The Army helps me become a better person, helps me be more focused and motivated.
Biomedical Equipment Technician
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Current Employee), Iowa and AfghanistanJune 13, 2015
Pros: Living the Army values
A typical day as a Biomed would consist of working on multiple pieces of equipment that need serviced. I have worked on everything from an ultrasound unit to an X-Ray room. The services that a Biomed provides is preventive maintenance, calibration and repair; the system that the army uses to keep track of all of the scheduled and unscheduled services is DMLSS.
United States Army Reserves
36k10 Tactical wire operator specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TennesseeJune 12, 2015
Pros: Life Skills
Cons: Non
The US Army is a great place to start. They give me my first skill sets. A typical day as a tactical wire operator specialist involves setting up combat phone lines and switchboards. Management is the chain of command, In 1981 it was the honorable Ronald Reagan.
My Co-Workers were all part of the 401st prisoner of war Camp Base in Nashville, Tennessee. The hardest part of the job was to do night repairs of damaged phone lines.
The most enjoyable part of the job, was being part of the US Army.
Wonderful place to work
Budget/Program Analyst (Former Employee), Fort DixJune 8, 2015
Pros: Great pay, benefits
Would still be working there, however I was Army Garrison and Air Force Garrison took over the base and no need for Army Garrison
5+ years of Experience
Signal Support System Specialist (Former Employee), Durham, NCMay 28, 2015
Making straight and crossover cables
Keeping an updated record of all IT equipment
Answer phone calls and respond back to emails
Collaborate and work with team members
Troubleshoot any hardware or software issues
Happy to a part of it
Military Police Investigator (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 26, 2015
Have great leaders who continue to teach me great leadership.
Helped mold me into a quality individual. Great life decision.
Productive and tough tough environment
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Barling, ARMay 25, 2015
Very beneficial work and very disciplined individuals. Great leaders and leaders in training. Hardest part of the day is probably all of it.
Fun and fast paced, Exciting and rewarding
Wheeled Mechanic (Current Employee), 460th Quartermaster Unit Suffolk VirginiaMay 19, 2015
Pros: college tuition, continue to serve and hold a civilian job.
The Army Reserve provides trained, equipped and ready Soldiers, Leaders, and Units to meet America’s requirements at home and abroad.

1 2 3 4 5