United States Army Reserves

United States Army Reserves Employee Reviews

Fun and fast paced, Exciting and rewarding
Wheeled Mechanic (Current Employee), 460th Quartermaster Unit Suffolk VirginiaMay 19, 2015
Pros: college tuition, continue to serve and hold a civilian job.
The Army Reserve provides trained, equipped and ready Soldiers, Leaders, and Units to meet America’s requirements at home and abroad.
Great environment
Engineer Soldier (Current Employee), Hilo, HIMay 17, 2015
Pros: free lunch, great benefits
Cons: NA
I love working with my unit. Best unit on island. Great soldiers. Always working together as a team. Overseas mission every summer is awesome
Great
Signal Support Systems Specialist (Current Employee), Miami, FlMay 15, 2015
The military rocks its a great place to learn and meet new people. Easy money if you don't mind working for it. Always keep and open mind and you'll go far
Executive Officer
Executive Officer (Current Employee), Kapolei, HIMay 13, 2015
Pros: Leaership, Integrity, Loyalty
Cons: None
This position has help me to coordinate different medical operations with other field grade officers within the medical services corps and different functional components within the Unites States Army.
Great lifestyle but long contracts
Dental Specialist (Current Employee), Joint Base Lewis McChord, WAMay 12, 2015
Pros: great pay, expierence, good training
Cons: always lose papers, short notice for deployments/mobilazations
Life in the reserves is great, but you rarely get to practice your mos and there is a lot of administrative work going on while you are at drill. When you first sign up you don't take in consideration that the contract is actually real and at first eight years do not seem like anything at all, but after awhile it can become a lot to think about. A lot can happen in eight years, but at the end of the day it is a rewarding feeling to be part of the Reserves.
same
Supply Specialist/Custodian (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 8, 2015
worked school training running drinking water preparing for the war or if have to be sent off in the war attended classes to learn and master our mos which means the job we are going to be doing if sent off to war
E3
E3 (Former Employee), United StatesMay 4, 2015
Take orders, defending the country against any kind of terrorism domestic and foreign. Learned to be disciplined with not only work, but my whole life.
productive,
Internment ressetlement specialist (Current Employee), Concord, CAApril 29, 2015
Pros: great experience
Cons: away from family
team leader positions held, detainee operations, hand to hand combat training . escorting detained persons, and providing care, custody and control in a secure prison .
United States Army Reserve
Petroleum Supply Soldier - E4 Specialist (Current Employee), Los Alamitos, CAApril 29, 2015
A typical day on drill week for the Army Reserve is filled with different tasks such as physical training, completing mandatory online courses, and completing missions assigned to us.
US Army
All Wheel Mechanic (Current Employee), Fort Drum, NYApril 28, 2015
I loved being a mechanic in the Army I had many good times and was taken care of as a person and a solider. I loved working on the vehicles and learning new things every day and new tricks.
Productive and Great Learning Experieces
Supply/Logistics Management Specialist (Current Employee), Sanford, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: Great friends and benefits
Cons: Deployment
Handle the ordering and receiving of goods and supplies. Learned how to manage and maintain over 5Mil in products. Had 3 directs to manage and/or supervise. The hardest part of the day was performing 100% inventory checks for the entire company. The most enjoyable part of all this is when 100% is accounted for.
Working with team in high stress situations.
Combat Engineer 12B (Current Employee), White Hall, ARApril 27, 2015
Labor intensive job. I have learned how to manage groups of people and work well in a team. Attention to detail is extremely important.
US Army Reserve
CARGO SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Ft Eustis, VAApril 25, 2015
I am a supervisor in the United States Army. I supervise Soldiers in the maintenance of Material Handling Equipment (MHE). I learned something new every day. From personnel to leadership. Making sure that all safety to personnel are kept into standards. The hardest part of the job is that in the Reserves we have to accomplish a week worth of work in two to four days. I have spent 17 years in the active Army. Now I am in the reserves. I always enjoyed working with soldiers.
Great experience
Patient Administrator (Former Employee), San Pablo, CAApril 21, 2015
Pros: Work experience and travel
Cons: N/A
I was a weekend warrior. My annual training's took me to many active duty posts around the United States where I was able to build on my experience. I enjoyed working with a great team of soldiers. I have many fond memories and made many friends.
Not the best Unit
Civil Affairs Manager (Former Employee), 440th CA BNApril 20, 2015
I joined the Reserves after serving active duty for 6 yrs. It was not what I thought it would be. The unit I was assigned to wasn't very structured and organized.
Work Place
Private First Class (Former Employee), Watertown NYApril 20, 2015
A typical day working in the US Army Reserves is alot of hurry up and waiting around, high-stress situations. You have a lot of brass walking around so being the low man you always want to make sure you look and act professional. The hardest part of this job was always the fact that we had to work with one computer in-order to do our job. What i enjoyed the most was the fact that it felt like a home away from home and everyone always treated you with respect.
Great opportunity for anyone to take
Deputy Director Engineering CJSOAC (Current Employee), Tampa Bay, FLApril 15, 2015
Most of the training is done 1 weekend a month and the administrators and officers are great to work with. Will learn everything from management and leadership to individual skills in your chosen profession.
Challenging and exciting
Paralegal Specialist (Current Employee), El Paso, TXApril 13, 2015
Great way to meet new people and work with a good chain of command. Great trainings that we get throughout the year. Get to travel for training and visit great places.
Good
Signal Support System Specialist (Current Employee), GovernmentApril 12, 2015
Love working for the army. Benefits are great and helps me take care of my family. Travel is also great. Met different people and made unforgettable memories. Hours are long but worth it.
Soldier
Soldier (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 8, 2015
Love my USA. Being in the military was the best thing that could happen to a young man.

Every young man or woman should join!

1 2 3 4 5