United States Army Reserves

Great experience
Patient Administration Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 5, 2014
Being a weekend warrior
Everyday was a challenge
Enjoyable, even though met at training center once a month
best military in the world
CBRN Technician (Current Employee), Greenwood, SCJune 4, 2014
great leadership and with great soldiers.
travel to amazing places and see the world
Honored to Serve in the military
Petroleum Supply Specialist (Current Employee), Ft. Carson, CoJune 1, 2014
As Petroleum Supply Specialist, primary responsibilities involve supervising and managing the reception, storage and shipping of bulk
or packaged petroleum-based products. Duties performed include: receiving and storing bulk and package petroleum, oils, and
lubricants products. Issue and dispense bulk fuels and water from storage and distribution facilities. – more... Duties also consist of selecting
and submitting samples of petroleum, oils, and lubricants to laboratory for testing. Ultimately, fueling and defueling vehicles, aircraft,
and stationary equipment, while taking emergency precautions to prevent harm to self and facilities in event of petroleum spillage – less
Maintenance Officer
Material Maintenance Management Officer (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAJune 1, 2014
One weekend a month, two weeks per year. Responsible to ensure that all Soldiers were properly trained and lead by the non-commissioning officers. Administrator of over 200 Soldiers and thousands of dollars of equipment.
Structured work place
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMay 30, 2014
In the army reserves most of our day is planned out. We typically start at first formation where the lay out what is going to happen for the day. From there its typically some sort of mandatory training followed by what they call "Sergeants time" which is the time we take to conduct our sustainment training for our jobs. I have learned that the days – more... can be long however the outcome will always be a successful mission. Management is fair and everyone works together to get the job done. The hardest part of the job is we don't always have the training equipment available. The most enjoyable part is that I am able to continue my respiratory skills while still being a soldier at the same time. – less
Learning Experience
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Brookville, PAMay 30, 2014
Pros: different
Cons: always bussy
Not for everyone. Work hard and follow orders and operated equipment. Loved it.
Fun and Fast Paced
Army Cadet (Current Employee), Utica, NYMay 29, 2014
Only one weekend a month. My rank as an enlisted soldier was taken when I had enrolled in ROTC at Syracuse University. This program is preparing me to commission as an officer in the US Army Reserves. As of now, I am shadowing an officer in the signal/communications sector.
Family Oriented Environment
Chemical Operations and Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee), Barrigada, GUMay 29, 2014
Typical day at work consist of logistics coordination and inventory of company equipment.
ARMY STRONG
Warehouse Logistics (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 28, 2014
I love being a part of such a great ordeal. I went from a civilian to a soldier --- courageous, mature, educated and strong willed.

I worked with the finest women and men within the US and met great people.
There's always something new you learn about
Military Automated Logistics Specialist (Former Employee), Columbia, MDMay 25, 2014
Self-discipline, leadership skills, combat training are some of the few skills that I've learned.
Very great career opportunities and great life experiences.
Army (Current Employee), Jackson, MIMay 24, 2014
I have been in the Army Reserve for 5 years and love it. I have had experiences that changed my life completely and made life long friends.
United States Army Reserves
92A Automated Logistics Specialist (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCMay 22, 2014
I enjoy being a Soldier in the Army Reserves yet, I rather be on Active Duty. The Reserves is pretty much laid back and if you are really serious about joining the Army I recommend you apply for Active Duty Army.
good work place
E4 Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 20, 2014
if you like to work out five days a week like I do then this is the place for you nonething bad to say about it was all way fun
N/A
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee), Lexington, KYMay 15, 2014
Filled out a review for this company before. Very professional workplace and allows for promotion when you are eligible.
Hard and effective worker
United States Army (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 12, 2014
I am always a hard worker; I’ll give effort to complete the job no matter the deadline. Great at working as a team and bring different information to the table and combine what we have all found. During my time in the military I was in a leadership position and in charge of fellow soldiers. If the work is not finished before the end of the work day, – more... I’m will to stay over to complete the mission. I always show up to work 15 minutes prior, never been late. Always willing to help other that needs help. I always take responsibility action good or bad at the work place. – less
Many Opportunities
Recreation Specialist (Former Employee), FloridaMay 10, 2014
The Reserves and military training led to many future opportunities. It was very beneficial.
Good place
Behavioral Health Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Meade, MDMay 9, 2014
Great place to work and learn a lot of valuable education. It opens a lot of doors for future employment.
Army Reserves Review
Carpenter/Mason (Current Employee), Pewaukee, WIMay 8, 2014
I have been in the reserves for almost 4 years now and the management stinks. If you need something done it takes months and months. As far as co-workers I guess it is alright, we only see each other one weekend every month and three weeks in the spring or summer so we don't really get to know each other that well.
hard work from start to finish
Laundry Specialist (Former Employee), Flushing, NYMay 5, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: to much fooling around, supervisors hardly help at all
able to work in teams and learn new things everyday. learned to separate clothes and prepared them to be wash in the laundry advanced system trailer. superiors tend to overlook soldiers and hardly help at times. to much fooling around between co-workers but in the end the job gets done. working barely nonstop. nothing enjoyable
It's the Army.
Private First Class, 68A BMES (Current Employee), West Chester, PAMay 3, 2014
Pros: money for college
Cons: training was long and hard, but worth it.
Trained for more than a year for my MOS, go to drill a weekend a month and 2 weeks in the summer every year. My command is very solid and I'm proud to be a part of the US Army.

United States Army Reserves Photos