United States Olympic Committee

United States Olympic Committee Employee Review

View all United States Olympic Committee reviews

Working with National and International coaches and athletes.
Lead Specialist, Venue Operations (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO 80909February 16, 2012
I have worked for the United States Olympic Committee for twenty years. I have seen the equipment and the rules of sports change over the years; also the way athletes train. It is great to know that you are part of helping American athletes reach their goals in life.
Pros
travel
Cons
money for the company not the athletes.

Other United States Olympic Committee Employee Reviews

Excellent international experience with elite athletes
Sport Psychologist (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJanuary 20, 2018
1. 7-8 individual appointments each day for primarily performance related issues
2. travel with Olympic Teams to training away from the center, nationally, and internationally (world championships and Olympic Games)
3. learning was never ending with amazing athletes and coaches
4. high-level of collaboration with highly qualified sport science staff (physiology, bio-mechanics, nutrition, athletic medicine)
5. Full-time sport psychologist had never been at this training center before my arrival. Service demands never stopped once the program was up and rolling.
6. most challenging part of the job was severe mental health and trauma issues; being at the Games and with athletes who were extremely disappointed in their Olympic results
7. most rewarding was being at the Olympic Games, watching our athletes stand on the podium with tears of joy and relief, as they were awarded their Olympic Medals
Pros
Amazing athlete and coaching talent
Cons
LOTs of travel
Instrinsic Reward
Athletic Training Fellow (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 3, 2018
The opportunity to work with athletes competing for our nation is one of the most rewarding things I have done. I have never had more motivated patients in my career. The program is run well and the athletes are well taken care of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United States Olympic Committee. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4