United States Postal Service Employee Review

View all United States Postal Service reviews

United States Postal Service
Casual Mail Handler/Clerk/Garage Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA 1750 Lundy Ave 95101August 6, 2012
A typical day was gaining knowledge, experience, skills, and wisdom to work in a General Mail Facility via sorting mail and parcels on a mailroom floor, learning how to repair Federal Government vehicles in Fleet Operations. The Postal Service has always taught me that there is no competition when it comes to actually getting down and doing the work.
Pros
good experiences
Cons
not being able to receive more experience.

Other United States Postal Service Employee Reviews

good pay bad job
Rural mail carrier (Former Employee) –  New Caney, TXJanuary 16, 2018
great pay bad job lack of humanity because of the stress they put on the managers no paid vac. hard to get off not a good job if you have kids even in a state of emergency you still have to come to work
Just looking forward to my days of to play basketball.
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 16, 2018
Getting the mail ready to ship out. I trained to operate different machines and different areas I worked and being safe! Management was great. Sometime a lot of mail, and being moved around a lot. Learning how to operate different machine, when asked to work in different areas of the post office. Enjoyed working with people that's been there a long time was fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United States Postal Service. Our community is ready to answer.