United States Sugar Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Plenty of knowledge to gain
Internship (Current Employee) –  Clewiston, FLSeptember 20, 2017
During my Internship at United States Sugar, I assisted the IT team with major security upgrades throughout the facility. From retinal and thumb print identification to documenting transactions between stakeholders and our program development team, my skills are polished and rehearsed when it comes to change management and working with people to complete any given task.
Pros
Caring community and plenty of knowledge to be gained
Cons
Lack of ethics and resources
very fast paced
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Clewiston, FLSeptember 13, 2017
awesome place to work very friendly employees lots of overtime great supervisors 401k is great very demanding job day/ shift and night shift available
Pros
hours
Cons
short breaks
good large Company
Farm Manager (Former Employee) –  Clewiston, FLAugust 27, 2016
ok to work for, large impersonal Company hard to get to know upper management. The co-worker are excellent to work with. Hardest part of the job are the hours 70+ during the season. enjoyable part of job are the people that I work with excellent and hard working.
Pros
Very Profitably
Cons
Not many chances for advancement
Very productive and and friendly enviroment
Production Maintenance Operator (PMO) (Current Employee) –  Clewiston, FLSeptember 2, 2013
A typical day at work was driving and operating heavy equipment to different warehouses. I learn to work smart as well as safe. Management is there is very reliable. Fellow co-workers are genuinelly good people to work with. my jobs wasn't hard because I received proper training. To me the most important part of my job I providing a quality service to the company.
great company to work for
Journeyman/Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Clewiston, FLJuly 1, 2012
good company to work for, worked in field that i studied for and was able to learn welding, pipe fitting
Pros
worked in my line of work which was mill operations
Cons
sugar mills closing