United States Tennis Association

United States Tennis Association Employer Reviews

General Review
Business Operations, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), White Plains, NYMay 29, 2014
Pros: environment, benefits
Cons: management, advancement
The environment at this company is great however, the room for advancement doesnt exist and you loose almost your whole summer due to the intensity of the sport
Managing Tennis
Event Planner, Manager, Coordinator (Former Employee), Los AngelesFebruary 25, 2014
I work about a couple hours every other day managing girls who played on my High school tennis team. I help with their skills and get them fit for tennis.
Hard working and talented staff.
Community Partner Engagement Manager (Current Employee), Alameda, CAFebruary 6, 2014
The United States Tennis Association, Northern California Section (USTA Northern California) is located in Alameda, California. We are a not-for-profit volunteer-based organization with approximately 37,500 adult members, 12,500 junior members and over 400 organization members. USTA Northern California is one of the 17 sections of the United States – more... Tennis Association, the governing body of tennis in America.

As one of the larger geographic sections, USTA Northern California has been promoting, servicing, and administering tennis programs since 1953. With our volunteer Board of Directors, a staff of over 35 members, and hundreds of volunteers, USTA Northern California is devoted to promoting and developing the growth of tennis as an inclusive and inviting lifetime activity in Northern California and Northwest Nevada. – less
Productive and friendly work environment.
Administrative Assistant to Ticketing Director (Current Employee), Corona, NYJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: friendly people and exciting work atmosphere
Cons: there are not many full time jobs currently available
The United States Tennis Association is a wonderful Organization to work for. I have worked as a seasonal employee within the Ticket Office for five years and I enjoy it very much.
Productive and fun workplace.
Tennis Service Representative (Former Employee), Valley Forge, PADecember 7, 2012
Meeting with customers at Tennis facilities, Parks and Recs, School, and youth centers... to promote and grow the sport of tennis and to privide them with resources for USTA Tennis programs in the communities.
Sports and Entertainment - Non Profit
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJune 26, 2012
Pros: fun and sporty atmosphere
Cons: top heavy organization
A youth oriented and high energy company that stresses health, education, and entertainment.