United Subcontractors, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Great company
Field Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 1, 2015
I love working for this company the management is very good to all it's employee's and cares about all of them. The have faith in their employees and their abilities to do their jobs with little to no supervision. We all get along great and the team work is the best I've seen..
Pros
Everything is a pro
i would not recomend to work here
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 17, 2014
lots of drama and most of it created/started by foremans, foremans have the sense of entitlement and treat the laborers however they please and however they are feeling that day
Residential Energy auditor
Residential Energy Auditor (Former Employee) –  Roselle,N.J.February 26, 2013
You work five days a week serving customers via an Energy Audit.Reviewing the customers utility bills and creating a work scope for technicians to install energy saving measures to conserve energy.Hardest part of the job is working in confined spaces for a long period of time.Most of my co-workers were great to work with although training alot of the was a part of my duties.Networking and speaking with customers,and getting results from the work scope that you create alomg with customer satisfaction.I've absorbed a great deal of knowledge through the way different homes perform on an energy consuming factor.
Pros
being able to network and communicate with the customers you serve
Cons
management unsure of directions to take for better growth of the company
It was not a bad place to work, there was just constant changes in the last two years.
Finance Manager for AZ & CA (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNAugust 5, 2012
My days started really early and ended late. I had the opprotunity to work with a lot of really great people and was able to learn with their assistance and from there experiences. We have so much change in management in the last two years. I reported to the Corporate CFO and we have had four different people in that position and the current CFO decided to have the Finance Managers report to a Director of Finance. I have really enjoyed my co-workers besides loving what I do, they were the best part of my job.
Cons
my job being too far from my family.
Weak financial picture.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  CharlotteDecember 16, 2011
Company has been suffering financially for many years. Many corporate decisions are based on weak finances.
Pros
strong customer base
Cons
poor branch support from corporate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Subcontractors, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8