United Suppliers Employee Reviews

poor communication
Bulk Operator (Former Employee) –  Eldora, IAAugust 14, 2017
I didn't mind this job but the communication within the company was very poor. We worked around chemicals all the time and the safety of the employees wasn't always great.
In the summer your soul belongs to the company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, COJanuary 3, 2017
The winters are ok since there isn't much going on, but don't try to make plans in the summer. Management is only looking out for themselves, will throw anyone under the bus if necessary.
Pros
Good Insurance
Cons
Long Hours
Part time, productive work environment, flexible work hours when needed.
CDL truck driver (Former Employee) –  Evansville, WIOctober 5, 2016
Great employer that provides well maintained vehicles. Typically, I pick up a vehicle that is already loaded and, after checking the paperwork, check the load and its securement then inspect the truck, I plot my route which might include up to four stops. Sometimes I return early and go out for another delivery. I plan a 30 minute break sometime in the afternoon to met federal guidelines, and fuel and inspect the truck upon my return. My co-workers are helpful with new routes, but generally I am on my own which suits me fine. The office and I keep in touch with my cell phone for changes in instructions or, perhaps, pick-up instructions. Inclement weather is perhaps the hardest part of the job while the freedom of the open road is the most enjoyable.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, time off when needed, profit sharing plan
Cons
no benefits
Great Company with a good culture
Procurement Specialist/Market Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ames, IAJanuary 11, 2016
Majority of day is spent reviewing data and helping in making major buying decisions for team. High pressure job for a company that rules pretty lean.
Great people, great environment, great place
Loss Control Representative (Current Employee) –  Ames, IAAugust 22, 2015
Awesome place to work! The work environment is such that you can't help but succeed! The people I work with are top notch. Very blessed to have this job!
Seasonal Worker
Seasonal Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Eldora, IADecember 28, 2012
Repacked chemicals to be shipped out to other suppliers and consumers. Good part-time job.

Want to know more about United Suppliers?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Suppliers. Our community is ready to answer.

United Suppliers Reviews by Location