United Surgical Partners

United Surgical Partners Employer Reviews

Daily direct patient care
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Florissant, MOSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: location, clean facility
Cons: declining work hours due to reduced patient load
Lots of contact with customers/patients which is great because you can really make a positive impact on someone's life. I found this very rewarding.
Good company
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee), Garland, TXAugust 6, 2014
Pros: lunch on thursdays
Cons: poor communication from management
The company has a good direction and support system. The staff are friendly and you can float to other locations when the work load is low to help ensure you get your hours in.
A day in the life of....
Manager (Current Employee), Addison, TXMarch 23, 2014
Pros: great place to start out
Cons: lack of advancement and career growth
With recent patient accounting system transitions, the last year has been tumultuous, accompanied by multiple changes in management and employees. Very little room for growth and advancement within the corporate realm; typical work day consisted of working as a liaison between the facilities we serviced and the departments we managed internally. The hardest part of my job were procedural inconsistencies and lack of accountability across departments.
Account Receivable Representative (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNAugust 21, 2013
Productive team work environment. Management is great. Co-workers are great to work with.
Employees are nice, Management is Terrible
employee (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMarch 19, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: management
Management does not care about employees, It doesn't matter how much you care about your job, how much you do or how much you are obligated to the company, management does not care!
United Surgical Partners is an excellent organization
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 14, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: lots of driving and waiting to meet with referral coordinators and practice managers
Great company to work for with excellent support, benefits and incentive structure. Management was always available and open to suggestions. The challenge was a changing market and a product that was not effective in todays environment. I enjoyed meeting new people every day, having a flexible work schedule and the ability to offer a quality service.
employees are not appreciated
RN (Former Employee), Frontenac, MOJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: staff to patient ratio
Cons: want you to be available, but the hours are not there when you need them
Business is feast or famine. Can not count on a paycheck. Most are out of ETO, so no work is no pay.
United Surgical Partners Inc,
Scheduler/Care Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 12, 2012
Pros: learned as you go
Cons: not being able to totally satisfy all the patients
Scheduling surgeries for 30 plus Specialist. I learned to appreciate wach and every Specialty and was able to see how they are combined with each other. My Manager was very hands on, she would work beside us to show effective workmanship and teamwork. My co-workers where awesome, like family. The hardest part of my job was leaving. The most enjoyable part was going in everyday to a new challenge
Great team
Facility accountant (Current Employee), Addison TxAugust 31, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Great company to work for
Good team
Ethical top management
Close to home

About United Surgical Partners

United Surgical Partners International (USPI) brings together surgeons from across the US and the UK. The company owns or manages about 200 short-stay – Read more