United Therapy - Home Therapy 4 Kids – Conroe, TX and Humble, TX
ALL PATIENTS WILL BE IN THE HUMBLE AND CONROE AREA SO NO DRIVING ALL OVER HOUSTON!
If you are looking for an exciting change in your career as a Physical Therapist, look no further! We have just the position for you!
We are actively looking for a Physical Therapist to fill several open positions within our Pediatric Therapy Division. As a prominent provider of pediatric home care in Texas, our agency is searching for talented individuals that desire to apply and build upon their qualifications and experiences. These positions are designed for candidates who are looking for something new and rewarding in a HOME HEALTHCARE ENVIRONMENT FOR KIDS . We are offering a different and exciting program for full time therapists, and would love to have qualified individuals join our team in the North Houston region.
Physical Therapy field staff will be in exciting roles while treating KIDS IN A HOME SETTING. The patients ages will range from 2-18 years old. These candidates will:
- Be a registered professional who provides coordinated care to patients of all age groups.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being.
- Evaluate physical roles and physical performance of patients with physical impairments.
- Provide intervention to deficits and elicit responses.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
- Help with Staff Development.
- Execution of Quality Care to Clients.
- Adherence to policies and procedures outlined by the state of Texas.
This is an opportunity to grow within an energetic and established company that provides high-level patient care to medically fragile children in a HOME HEALTHCARE SETTING FOR KIDS. We value hard work, dedication, and commitment to the families we service. In turn, our employees are rewarded for their contributions to the best possible clinical outcomes for our clients.
Physical Therapist: Masters of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited college.
All applicants must have the following.
- Current Texas state license as a Physical Therapist and current TX Driver's License.
- Obtain a minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of our organization.
- One year experience as an Physical Therapist in an acute care or rehab setting preferred.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross or other approved accredited sources approved by the Director or Administrator.
- Successful completion of appropriate screening tests with minimum score of 80%.
- Must read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to comply with all policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid, and current auto liability insurance.
Apply today as this position will not last long!
Location: Conroe, TX
Compensation: PT - $110,000 - $135,000
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests