United Vending & Food Service (UVFS) is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Book Keeper in their cafeteria operation at the Tyson Fresh Meats facility in Storm Lake Iowa.
This is a full time, day shift position.
The book keeper is required to perform various functions including but not limited to:
- The Book Keeper/Secretary is responsible ensure that all new hire information is sent to the office.
- Responsible for daily safe count and accuracy
- Responsible for checking employee time cards to ensure employees are following proper attendance policies – report to manager all violations.
- Responsible to input employee time on proper form and submit to office.
- Responsible for daily balancing of cashier drawers and to ensure correct starting balance.
- Responsible for inputting invoices in proper categories as assigned by management.
- Responsible to balance payroll charges and cash deposits daily.
- Responsible for counting vending money and checking accuracy of meter readings.
- Responsible for vending deposit as needed.
- Responsible for sending weekly balanced charges to office and client
- Responsible for competing vending sales report, daily sales report.
- Assist management with inventory.
- Assist General Manager with any supervisory functions as time allows.
- Keep office clean.
This position offers a great salary, 401k, paid vacation, paid holidays, PTO time. Meals are also provided. There is no Sunday work involved with this position.
Interested applicants can apply online to this position by clicking on the APPLY NOW tab.