To assist callers by responding to applicants and recipients of Medicaid Programs and the general public regarding Medicaid Programs.
· Responds to questions, records/makes reported changes, and acts appropriately on reported changes in a timely and accurate manner.
· Provides interagency and interagency communication relative to telephone contacts to facilitate appropriate action on information reported through the centralized Contact Center process.
· Responds to county, community, client and other requests regarding Medicaid Programs.
· Participate in activities to maintain individual and Contact Center certification including in-service training and continuing education opportunities.
· Stay current in awareness and working knowledge of resources identified through local Medicaid, state Medicaid offices and other sources regarding the availability of community resources.