UnitedHealth Group Employee Review

View all UnitedHealth Group reviews

Sr Business Analyst/Sr System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDMarch 4, 2014
A typical day consists of status meetings, and working on various stages of my projects to include but not limited to estimates, documentation, requirements, design, development, testing, implementation in various environments, troubleshooting, and support. Interaction with business and upper management.

The most enjoyable part of the job is everyone working successfully together as a team in order to produce a quality product. And the ability to share knowledge and experience.
Pros
Everyone works very good together as a team

Other UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews

Many oppourtunites for advancement
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVNovember 17, 2017
Great culture, you have to be able to adjust to constant changes, fast paced.
Down side is that there is not a lot of flexibility to go part time only full time offered.
Great working experience
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 17, 2017
I worked with a group of telecommuters and communication was of utmost important. It was a wonderful experience working with others, all of us telecommuters including our supervisor. Everyone went the extra mile to work together, communicate well and accomplish the goals that were set for us by management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.