UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews

Found 4,945 reviews matching the search
Virtual environment. Pleasant.
Community Health Worker (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 17, 2017
Good place to work. Diversified environment. Managers are available to train and coach employees. Regular audits are done to make sure employees comply with job aids. Weekly team meetings to discuss cases related to Medicaid and Medicare members. Peer collaborations.
Very Good Experience
Apps Developer II (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 17, 2017
Excellent company, benefits, work culture and management. Really enjoyed working here. Cannot think of any negative points. Good company and learning opportunities
Pros
work life balance
depends on the department
no comment (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 17, 2017
UHC is wonderful with pockets of terrible departments. if you get in one of the good ones, its great, otherwise horrible. too many re-orgs to get to stay in a good department.
Great Job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAAugust 17, 2017
Great place to work.
Very understanding when you need time off.
Great opportunities to move up.
Great opportunities to work from home.
Very Pleasant people, and enviornment
Growing Company
Manager, HR Operations (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 17, 2017
Lots of opportunities for advancement due to the companies persistence in being the best in the world at helping people live healthier lives, and constantly looking for opportunities run the business efficiently.
Loved this Job
Team Lead, Post Pharmacy (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS 66209August 17, 2017
I enjoyed working at this position, it allowed me the opportunity to train others on how to perform they daily duties. It was a relaxed environment, and we always had something to do.
Job work/life balance
Registered Nurse/Certified Case Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 17, 2017
Pay is great, management poor, high turn over rate in our division. Hard to find physicians who take our plan..HSA plans are a plus, little recognition for job well done. Vision and dental plans are a plus!
Pros
Telecommuting option
Cons
No personal time, caseloads too high, no retention of employees
Great telecommuter job
Clinical Assessment Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Ozark, MOAugust 17, 2017
I work from home triaging case management calls. I work 8 hours a day. The culture and available education and benefits for employees is great. Lots of education opportunities.
Pros
Work from home, pay
Cons
sitting at a desk all day
united
Nurse Liaison (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 17, 2017
Is an insurance company that is fast paced. They give you a large work load and a laptop. Not a bad company to work for. Very busy. Good benefits nice Boss
Great Advancement Opportunities
Advocate 4 Me Representative (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 16, 2017
Company is great. Internal coworker relationships needs serious improvement. The training given is awesome but policies change constantly with little to no warning.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Office environment
fun workplace
Service level Coordinator/Hadoop Developer (Current Employee) –  Cypress, CAAugust 16, 2017
I have learnt how to manage time between personal and private life with the most workaholic people around me. the people here are most encouraged in my hard-times with the code.
Very good place to hone skills and work in a team
Registered Nurse Onsite Utilization Management (Current Employee) –  Home BasedAugust 16, 2017
I do love my job but there is little advancement in my current position and not very desirable to be in lower management positions. Very high pressure and push to perform
Pros
team
Cons
pressure to perform continuously
Productive workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 16, 2017
Very friendly, willing to help and numerous of resources at hand. Many opportunities for advancement as well as work from home positions. Great company and excellent managers and trainers.
Great
Clinical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 16, 2017
Great liked the people and helping others I learned more about Medicare. I learned about community resources and how it could help others in need. I also learned about pharmacy guidelines.
Pros
Great
Cons
Great
Good company with lots of opportunity
Clinical Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Elkridge, MDAugust 15, 2017
The company itself is a good company to work for. The majority of employees have staying power lasting for more than 10= years. The only knock on them would be that they could pay a lot more aggressively than they currently do. Very conservative salary ranges.
Fast paced and competitive.
Utilization Review Nurse (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 15, 2017
The hardest part of this job is knowing that the contract is ending. I really loved working with for this company. You have the opportunity to advanced with this company.
very stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 15, 2017
Very fast paced inbound call center, I had to deal with people whose claims were paid or received, to see if a claim was approved for special dme equipment. Mail out claim form
Pros
free lunches
Cons
The company moved out of pittsburgh
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 15, 2017
Overall i enjoyed working at United Healthgroup. The pay was good and i liked the hours i had there. The benefits were great and the pace was good. If i had another opportunity to work there i would.
Great place to work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 15, 2017
Loved it there. They care about employees. Training is great and the people there are as well. Feels more like a family environment. I was able to gain knowledge in the insurance sales industry to be able to advance to higher positions.
Productive and professional
Systems Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 15, 2017
I enjoyed my time at United Health Care. I learned a lot and the supervisor and manager were very helpful. I learned how to manage other people and learned the techniques to train others.
Pros
good management
Cons
not enough time there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.