Independent Career Agent Opportunity with UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions
Independent Career Agents at UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions. Why contract with one of the leading organizations in health care to help improve the lives of millions? Entrepreneurial opportunity. Independence. The amazing velocity of our industry. The door-opening power of UnitedHealthcare. Not to mention the 10,000 Baby Boomers turning 65 every day*. You run your own business. And you reap the rewards with exceptional earning potential°. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.℠
Here’s what you need to know about being an Independent Career Agent:
- Year-round enrollment opportunities
- Initial commissions plus renewal commissions paid weekly°
- A robust portfolio of plans including Medicare Advantage and Special Needs (many with $0 premiums), Medicare Supplement, and Part D
- One of the largest and strongest provider networks in the country
- National and local marketing from one of the top health plan names in the Medicare market
Take the next step towards doing your life's best work.℠
- According to the US Census data, roughly 10,000 baby boomers become Medicare eligible each day.
° Agents must be properly licensed, certified and appointed through our plan as required for each state to be eligible for compensation. Commissions are paid on a fixed, flat rate per application as set forth in your Independent Career Agent Agreement. Commission payments may vary from the weekly timeframe as outlined in the monthly United Healthcare Medicare Solutions Commissions Processing Calendar.
This information is intended for agent recruitment use only. Not intended for use by the general public. ©2013 United Health care