UnitedLex Employee Reviews in United States

UL - Great Place
APM (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 25, 2016
The people at UL seem to be on top of and ahead of new changes in technologies in the legal world. Though my time with them was short, I was treated with respect and I have no doubt that they will continue to excel in the world of e-discovery.
Global company
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 14, 2015
The greatest thing about my job with UnitedLex is the fact that the company was global and I had the opportunity to work with other countries.
UnitedLex Review
Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2015
Leveraging more than seventeen global offices and four regional data centers, UnitedLex empowers leading global corporations and law firms by providing them with the insight, technology and resources to reduce costs and solve complex legal and data challenges.
Good...for document review
Contract Attorney (Former Employee) –  Blue AshAugust 31, 2014
If you find yourself in a position where you must accept temporary document review positions, this is probably the best one. The office is casual and the work is done at a single, comfortable location. Aside from that, just like every document review company, your professional misfortune is going to be exploited for someone else's gain. Poor pay, dreadful work, no benefits and a very dubious practice of not paying for overtime. Take comfort in knowing that the poor folks who work there as managers are being exploited even worse. They frequently work 90 (!) hour weeks for less than 60,000 a year. I have seen them pull 36+ hour shifts on several occasions. Ouch.

It could be worse.