Unity Bank Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Come to Unity Bank!
Banker (Current Employee) –  Clinton, NJJuly 28, 2017
This is the best place I have ever worked. The people are friendly and helpful. Management is always accessible and will stop and talk to you throughout the day. Many great employee events too!
Great place to work!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Clinton, NJMay 1, 2017
I love working at Unity Bank. All employees have access to senior management, good benefits, a friendly work environment, and nice job perks. I have a great manager who has become a wonderful mentor to me over my last several years of employment with the company. The company hosts over a dozen employee appreciation events each year - from coffee days, in-house happy hours, paint nights, a family day at Dorney Park, a chartered fishing trip, free catered lunches, laser tag night, bowling night, and a fabulous holiday party to close out the year! I've never worked for a company that offered so many wonderful events. The company was also voted one of the Best Companies to Work for in NJ for 2017!

You will work hard, but the company shows they appreciate your efforts.
Pros
Employee Events, Fun Work Environment, Access to Senior Management
do not work for this company
customer service (Former Employee) –  new jerseyFebruary 24, 2015
Do not work for Unity Bank. They pick their favorets and they get rid of good workers that customers like because someone else might be leaving the job so they make deals with that person and if they say they wont work with you no matter how good you are they will get rid of you. Simply because your not favered. This company is a very unfair place to work. Dont not work for unity bank.
Cons
dont work for this company
I enjoyed working at Unity Bank.
Vice President, Retail Lending (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NJMarch 26, 2012
I liked the people and the management. Easy access to all department executives to resolve issues. I learnt a lot and was given opportunity to grow during my tenure at Unity Bank.
Small Bank, Small Values
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Colonia, New JerseyFebruary 28, 2012
I was a head teller at this bank for about 8 months. The branch manager who was an officer of the bank was demoted to a branch manager. For the life of me I couldn't understand why the bank would demote her and not fire her for making silly mistakes as an officer of the bank costing the bank a great deal of money and time. The assistant manager was very incompetent, as she stayed on the phone all day talking to her friend in another branch and not doing her paper work for the day. She would get one of my tellers to do and sign off on the branch finals. Not to mention this was illegal and she wasn't a manager to be signing off on important documents. After seeing so much unprofessional goings on in the bank. I decided to leave. It was the worst bank job I've ever had.
Cons
unprofessional, favoritism, bad neighborhoods.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8