UnityWorks Media, a leader in web video technology and video SEO is currently seeking a detail oriented, organized, and enthusiastic individual to support our automotive web video customers. If you can handle multiple tasks, enjoy consultative selling, and have an eye for details, we need to talk with you.
The ideal candidate is a professional who is outstanding at developing a consultative relationship with top level managers at his/her accounts using strong communication skills. This full-time position requires the ability to work within deadlines and the organization to manage a portfolio of accounts. Must be able to handle multiple projects while ensuring that the ‘little things’ get done, and all the while being able to see the big picture.
- Serve as an indispensable partner to an established portfolio of multiple accounts.
- Maintain existing portfolio revenue
- Increase revenue through sales of additional products to existing portfolio of customers, or by adding additional new customers.
- Manage monthly video production for clients and adhere to set deadlines.
- Ensure all contractual commitments in your portfolio have been fulfilled, including integration of videos on customer websites and third party sites.
- Deliver quality service, execution, and implementation of services for customers.
- Review monthly reports with key customer contacts. Track monthly report trends.
- Provide training and support to customers on video best practices.
Optimize videos for search engines through the customer's YouTube channel.
Oversee and optimize video advertising campaigns.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide superior customer service and professional interaction with customers.
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Self-starter; effective problem solver.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in or familiarity with digital media and advertising.
- Media and/or auto related sales experience a plus.
- B.S. or B.A. degree required.
This is a full time position. No travel.
Starting Salary + Bonus Range: $40,000-$55,000/yr + Benefits - depending on experience
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: 2 to 10 years
Come join the leader in web video technology! Check out our website at: www.unityworksmedia.com.