Univera Healthcare Employee Reviews

energetic place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYNovember 14, 2016
office assistant
faxing, copying, teacher assistant, answer multi-line phone
stuffing envelopes
picking up and dropping off documents to the teachers
Pros
faxinfg
all set
Medicare Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYNovember 1, 2016
Great Place to work, The onl.y real problem is that the middle management people were more interested in themselves than the sales reps who worked for them
Awful place
Desktop Engineer (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 14, 2016
I spent 12 years at this company I was constantly being degraded by my manager. My day would never end as I was on call 24/7/365. I got called in for minor issues that were not a emergency. Management would not listen to anything. All they cared about were the sla's.
Pros
Free parking & gym
Cons
On call, all the time
Overall company experience
Medicare Customer Satisfaction (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 30, 2015
Welcoming environment, Multiple systems, accountability, many issues with health plan and regulations, the best part is team work between staff, and Management is understanding but sturdy
secretary
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  williamsville,ny 14221November 14, 2015
Administrative Secretary: Responsible for all aspects of secretarial duties and customer service. Duties included all aspects of Microsoft, preparing forms, letters, filing, scheduling meetings, ordering office supplies, payroll, Dictaphone, Equipment used windows 97, Xerox work center fax machine, Xerox copier.
Human Resource: Duties included screening resume, data entering resume into computer system, sending resumes to appropriate department and supervisor
Receptionist: Duties included answering the telephone, scheduling appointments, requesting referrals, verifying health insurance, customer service.
Medical Specialty Drug Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYSeptember 7, 2015
Univera Healthcare has been a good company to work for. From my days in the Medical Center, as a pharmacy tech. to moving to headquarters at Park Club Lane. 31 years with one company today is unheard of. It always worked well for my family.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
na
Great company with great benefits.
Medical Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJanuary 12, 2014
A typical work day is fast paced, and very busy. I learned to be very customer focused; detail oriented, and possesses analytical skills. I have great communication, multi-tasking skills, and listening skills.

I enjoy working as a team with my coworkers. They are helpful and we get along great.

The hardest part of the day is leaving. With so much to do daily, you want to work endless.

The most enjoyable part of the day is customer satisfaction.
Pros
Free parking, cafeteria, day shifts
Cons
Short lunch break, no breaks.
Okay place to work. Good benefits.
Medical Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYAugust 1, 2013
A typical day is very busy, busy is good. Learned various things.

I've learned strong communication skills, leadership skills, customer service skills, organization, and analytical skills.

My co-workers are friendly.

The hardest part of my job is leaving work for the day, and not thinking of the list of things to do the next morning.

The most enjoyable part of my job is making the customer happy.
Pros
Free parking, full time pay, benefits, free parking.
Cons
Short breaks, and not much advancement opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Univera Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8