Universal 1’s Human Resources Director is an experienced HR professional. Working with executive management to plan and fulfill the Credit Union’s human resource strategy is critical. Candidates will excel in leadership, team collaboration, time-management, attention to detail, communication, and continuous learning and improvement.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing human resource, administrative service, and staff training and development functions for the Credit Union’s 108 employees.
- Provides guidance and recommendations to executive management in developing and carrying out strategic planning initiatives as they apply to human resources and training.
- Management and optimization of the HRIS database including the creation and analysis of reports.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures, State and Federal human resources laws and regulations, and human resources best practices.
- Review, revise or develop HR operating procedures and supervisor and employee handbooks for continual improvement and compliance.
- Provide excellent communication, coordination, and support to all Credit Union levels.
- Supervises HR and Training staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in HR or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of progressive HR experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Current SPHR certification or the ability to acquire SPHR certification within 6 months.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and HRIS systems.
Applications and resumes may also be submitted on Universal 1's website at www.u1cu.org. Click on Careers.