Universal 1 Credit Union’s Mortgage Loan Officer is a detailed-oriented professional. Recognizing the importance of providing excellent member service from application to close drives your commitment. Clear and timely communication occurs naturally with the Mortgage Manager, members, realtors, credit bureaus, underwriters, title companies and other Credit Union staff.
Additional Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Advise members face-to-face and over the phone on mortgage loan options using consultative selling techniques and excellent loan interview skills.
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage loan products – FHA/VA, conventional, construction lending and portfolio programs.
- Expert in reading rate sheets and understanding loan pricing for Conforming and Government products.
- Completes all mortgage loan processing activities in compliance with Federal and State laws, NCUA, Universal 1 and secondary market practices, guidelines, and regulations.
- Proven production volume consistently meeting established goals.
- Increase mortgage loan volume through networking and internal referrals.
- Cross-sells products and services to provide superior service to improve and enhance each member’s financial well-being.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures, State and Federal laws and regulations, and best practices.
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the mortgage arena.
- Current NMLS or ability to certify within 30 days of hire.
Benefit information, applications, secure resume upload and more can be found at www.u1cu.org, Careers.
Indeed - 6 months ago