• Ensures staff is educated on county charity programs and able to answer question and direct inquiries.
• Ensures monthly goals are met each month. Manages and oversees facility maintenance and supplies
• Manages appropriate staff coverage at all assigned locations on a daily basis
• Ensures staff has appropriate work tools to succeed and produce high productivity results
• Attend all required governmental and District seminars and ensures all staff attend District and outside training classes pertinent to job functions.
• Attends educational in service and training sessions including JCAHO requirements. Recommends solutions and implements necessary procedural changes to resolve any problems.
• Assists in department budgets by controlling labor and non-labor costs, fulfilling cash collection targets, and reporting and correcting variances. Hires, transfers, promote, and terminate staff as necessary.
• Attends seminars, conferences, and meetings as necessary and interfaces with all levels of personnel Manages and meets objective and quantitative goals that align with the strategy, mission and vision of company
Educates and develops staff, creates evaluation and standards measurements, and completes annual reviews.