Universal Personnel

Universal Personnel Employer Reviews

Always good to work for.
Consultant/First Line Supervisor (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAOctober 29, 2013
Manage was definitely a plus. All the paper work and plant entry requirements were done correctly and ahead of time to insure getting into the work site without hold ups.
UP Professional Solutions www.uppros.com
IT Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 13, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: contract varies and benefits are not always guarenteed
Great opportunities through partnerships with major engineering and project control corporations in the oil and gas industry. UP will match you to a company with your talents and skills. Matches can be for contract or direct hire. I was able to telecomute with an employer for 9 years. It was the best job and most flexible I have ever had.
Productive Company
Accounting Inventory Analyst (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 22, 2013
Pros: employer does great things for the employees
Cons: benefits could better with cheaper rates
I worked for UP at Chalmette Refinery (ExxonMobil) as a contractor for over 6 years. My experience there was great. I enjoyed the employees and the job I did there.Leraned a lot and how to stay safe. If I could have stayed longer I would. If the opportunity came again before I completed my degree I would accept with a promise to advance with thin the – more... organization. – less
very productive
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Pascagoula, MSAugust 16, 2013
putting safety warnings our
setting up new formatting for instruction for plants
assisting writers in formatting issues.
FUN WORK PLACE
Field Piping Designer/Bentley (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAOctober 22, 2012
Pros: free lunch on fridays
Cons: long breaks
TRAVEL TO DIFFERENT SITES, WALKING DOWN PIPING SYSTEM USING SHIPCON 3-D MODELING
great agency
Data Technician (Former Employee), Furgro: John Chance Land SurveyOctober 3, 2012
very good personnel that keep their employees up to date with currents job opportunities.
They were a good company to work for.
Data Entigerity Coordinator (Former Employee), Chalmette, LASeptember 26, 2012
I did not work directly for Universal Personnel. They contracted me to Exxon Mobil, Chalmette La.
They have treated me well
Area Const Sup't/Manager (Current Employee), Port Arthur, TXAugust 14, 2012
I do my job & they sent me a check every Friday--Lol

Universal does a good job at making sure you have everything you need & the safety training to perform your job.
Very nice company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chalmette,LAJuly 25, 2012
Always stayed busy. Worked with exxon mobile doing data entry and clerical work for their audit.
Staffing Agency that found temporary employment for me at Valero Refinery in St Charles Parish.
Data entry and time keeping (Former Employee), Norco, LAMay 13, 2012
I completed my OSHA training through this job opportunity. I was a timekeeper during a turnaround at the refinery. I enjoyed meeting new people and learning new programs.
Work
Driving & Industrial Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee), NorthamptonFebruary 17, 2014
currently looking to leave a sales environment. I enjoyed working within the environment and who I work with but after giving it ago even though I am good at sales I do not enjoy them and don't want that as a career. id rather focus mainly on administration or customer services.