Universal Protection Service

Universal Protection Service Employer Reviews

Horrible
Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 9, 2014
Good riddance, wasted a year of my life working for these people. Worked crazy hours, did favors for supervisors and never really received compensation desired
Productive, profesional fun environment
Command Center Operator / Security Supervisor (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 30, 2014
Customer friendly, professional environment, good pay rates.

Very easy to move up within the company
New Employee of the Company
security officer (Current Employee), Dallas ,TxApril 26, 2014
Pros: friendly staff, great wage
Staff was very friendly and the pay is not bad. Work is a good thing.even though I'm new to the company , what I do see I like
it was a calm work place
Security Officer (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 25, 2014
Pros: calm
Cons: no cons
a typical day at work will be me clocking out my partner, and waiting on employees to arrive, then wait on truck drivers to arrive. I learned that u need security at mostly every job. management was ok .my coworkers loved me as well as so the employees that worked there. there was no hard part. the most enjoyable time was talking to the truck drivers.
ITs a job
Security Professional (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAApril 19, 2014
Nothing special about the job. No benefits or Pros. Company is always getting lawsuits.
Learn to communicate to a lot of company department
Security Officer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 16, 2014
A lot of deadline at work. Updating all the accounting records. My co-workers are very professional in submitting their supporting documents for filing. Travel to other place on different office department. I learned to be ahead of time on our deadline.
Great enviroment, pleasant place to work.
Security Guard Supervisor (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CAApril 15, 2014
Pros: everything you could want as far as staff treatment, flexible schedules and great enviroment.
Cons: the pay isnt that great no pto
I love working here my management staff is great i just wish it paid more.
productive and very proffessional
Receptionist/ Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAApril 10, 2014
A typical work day is very busy. Must provide great customer service, great communication skills.
Not the worst job in the world
Security Guard (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 31, 2014
I worked at ups . a lot of hard work. Easy to do if you can space out for 8 hours.Low pay. Bad front office
Advice to Senior Management – Hire more capable office managers. Listen to site supervisors needs.
awful, I've been here 3yrs
Receptionist/ Admin (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: they always have coverage for me when i need time off
Cons: no sick days, no vacation, no bonus, no raise, no reviews, no room for advancement or growth
I guess I can't complain too much because I've been here 3yrs and should have left after 1!! No vacation time, no sick days, no reviews, no raises. In 3yrs I've been here... I've had the same LOW PAY. The company I work at is great, but the company I work FOR [UPS] Not so good. I've been applying other places :)
I'm happy I've had the experience as – more... a receptionist and have taken on admin duties at the company I work at. So, I know I can get a better paying job with my experience. That's the only positive I can take away from here. – less
Good and fair company to work for
Armed Guard/General Atomics (Current Employee), palmdale caMarch 23, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
The job here allows me to work with others and different personalities. It has allowed me to use the knowlege I reciveid from school and transfer it over to the work force.
Last employer?
Security Officer (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 22, 2014
Was not very truthful with employees. Had an area supervisor that showed up at clients wearing partial uniforms, was not a good example of a company representative. Was at my post one day wearing company sweater under T-shirt with blue jeans not the company issued pants.
not bad place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COMarch 18, 2014
It's a lot different than a lot of Security jobs, but it keeps it interesting longer, and you grow close with coworkers pretty quickly, but it's not something you can stay with unless you imagine yourself heading to the very top of his private security company
Enjoyed the different accounts I was assigned to.
Security Professional (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 18, 2014
Enjoyed the different accounts I was assigned to, enjoyed the people I worked with.
Pretty Good
Security Officer (Former Employee), Lexington, KYMarch 18, 2014
Management is friendly. Pay kinda sucks but you get to meet alot of fun people
Contracted Employee
Security Operator/mobile driver (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 8, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: health care
My position deals with the security of employees, monitor buildings, alarms and fire systems and answer emergency phone calls.
Corporate Security
Security Guard Supervisor (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 7, 2014
Professional setting, comforable evironment, helpful co- workers etc.
The work place was very interesting dealing with people from different cultures.
Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Albany, GAMarch 5, 2014
My typical day at work starts with answering emails form contractors, visitors, vendors, management, clients, and upper management.
Answering multiple phones and solving problems enforcing rules and regulations policies and procedures to make sure my co workers follows. My hardest part of the day is when coworkers cry like a baby wen things do not go – more... their ways. My enjyable part of the day to keep the clients and management happy. – less
Unstable
Security Guard (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAMarch 4, 2014
You are underpaid here and they will frequently mess up your check.
Good co workers and people around to work with, I dont see this as a company to move forward with.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 2, 2014
Pros: breaks, lunchs, good co workers, and people
Cons: management not to great but theyre ok, policies need updated, no advancement
I love the co workers theyre all great people, they have your back and make jokes to make the day go by, I work only part time. I am going into the corrections department so this is why I dont see a career in this company.

About Universal Protection Service

Founded in 1965, Universal Services of America combines an innovative mix of tradition with cutting edge systems and technology – Read more

Universal Protection Service Photos