UniversalPegasus International

UniversalPegasus International Employee Reviews

Wonderful Place to work
Senior Payroll Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 20, 2015
I enjoyed working at UniversalPegasus.

A typical day in the office consist of Multi-State Payroll & Taxes to be paid out, cutting checks, inputting Direct Deposit forms. Answering email and phone questions. etc.
Good work environment wih good opportunity to learn
Mechanical Facilities Engineer I (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 11, 2015
Opportunity to work on a variety of different projects in the oil and gas field. Project work includes a multitude of different tasks and activities that give a great opportunity to learn.
Company went downhill fast
GIS Analyst II (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: co-workers and the experience and knowledge they have
Cons: upper management and hr
When I first starting working for this company it was one of the best companies I had every worked for. When I left the company it was the WORST company I had ever worked for.
Good people and pleasant working atmosphere
Engineer 2 (Former Employee), 102 Asma Blvd., Suite 400, Lafayette, LA 70508January 23, 2015
Pros: relaxed atmosphere, wonderful people
Cons: down time in between billable projects, squeeze from upper management to be more profitable
I learned a great deal about the oil and gas industry and the programs involved in control automation. I give credit for that to the wonderful people I worked with. Being client driven work, there was always new and ever changing challenges to produce exemplary work for our customers. The management in the Lafayette office were always willing to listen and help me. The hardest part of the job were the impromptu times when going offshore were required. With my family situation, the people there made it a great deal easier to do that work. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching my hard work on a project pay off and a customer was pleased.
Fun workplace with lots of friends
Project Secretary duties (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 31, 2013
Pros: free lunches, excellent healthcare & benefits
Cons: long hours for 3 weeks
Hardest part was long 12 hours a day for 7 days a week for 3 weeks and 40 hours for 1 week.
Learned different softwares. Had several different managers. Made several friends
Very good place to work
Chief Substation Inspector (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 10, 2012
I am mostly out in the field to work with contractors constructing substations.
Employees have excellent work ethics.
Management team provides necessary communication tools for those working in the field like me.
My co-workers are very helping to help you solving critical work related issues.
The hardest part of my job is that I am out in the field all the time.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the support I get from my manager.
glad I got some working experience
Drafter (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 3, 2012
Pros: free lunches, friendly co-workers, well developed environment, enjoyed type of work
Cons: too many overhead hours, lack of clients/project, not useful in many ways, certain clients not teamplayer
-different events happening per day, some excellent, some bad
-learned a lot about the working industry and its benefits
-management was fair
-friendly employees
-when I'm told multiple tasks, it is confusing and it upsets one person or more, keeping track of projects organized from others, and a task that is not part of my title
-doing CAD work relevant to project(s), printing/scanning sheets