University at Buffalo Employee Review

View all University at Buffalo reviews

Intervarsity Chapter President
Intervarsity at Buffalo Chapter President (Former Employee) –  University at BuffaloSeptember 15, 2013
I had a blessed experience serving as the chapter President for Intervarsity Christian Fellowship at Buffalo. Though the semester was very eventful, it was also full of tremendous learning experiences. Leading a chapter in spiritual growth and positive community building was a challenge but also a deeply satisfying endeavor.
Pros
Excellent peers, Terrific national support

Other University at Buffalo Employee Reviews

Perfect part time job
Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 5, 2018
Everyone here is laid back and it makes for a great part time job. They know you put your education first so therefore their deadlines are agreed upon with you rather than just telling you when they need it by.
Pros
Good boss
Cons
Can get boring
Self-rewarding and Quick pace
Peer Mentor (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYJanuary 2, 2018
Through working as a tutor, peer mentor and TA I was able to learn not only about myself but my students and the education system. It is important to be organized, be able to multitask and be adaptable. A typical day would be about four different appointments vary in course. The most enjoyable part of work was seeing the joy and excitement when a student understood the concept we were learning.
Pros
Rewarding, Motivational
Cons
N/a