University Circle Incorporated Employee Reviews

Nice People and fullfilling work
Internship (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 29, 2015
UCI is a non-profit organization that fulfills the pay it forward motto. A typical day for me is assisting my three bosses in the varies jobs they have me do such as, research, filing, editing, grabbing food, and excel work. Everyone in the company is nice and friendly and I've learned a lot from not just my bosses, but the people who work there as well. I'm an independent worker, which is essential since my bosses tell me the next assignment and I complete it in a timely fashion. The hardest, but most enjoyable part of my job is researching, although in the end it is important since what makes a non-profit organization are the people who take the time out to pay it forward and gain knowledge on how to create a better world.
Pros
I began to get paid after a year
Cons
research is challenging at times
Nice place to work
Receptionist and Secretarial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 23, 2013
University Circle Inc. is a very nice place to work, the day usually flows smoothly. I have learned a lot from working here in terms of how to interact with people and maintain a professional attitude at all times. Management can be alright depending on who is doing the managing. Personally, I have just been assigned a new manager, who insists on micro managing me, and requiring me to do things that no one else in the building has to do or would do. the hardest part of my job is the fact that there is no room for advancement, not in positions, or rates of pay. The most enjoyable part is when I can work independently. I have no problem with being a team player, but because I know the importance of prioritizing and paying attention to detail the first time, I'm able to avoid having to do the same task over and over again when i work alone.
Pros
Nice and calm work enviroment.
Cons
underpaid in some positions, overpaid in others.