University Health Care System Employee Reviews in United States

This is one of the best jobs I've ever had.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 1, 2015
I left this position for compensation. Looking back I should have stayed. Bad career move. The people I worked with we very professional and kind. They were a great team to work with.
Pros
Management, the type of work
Cons
no flexibility
The culture was not employee friendly and management made all the decision even though they are a Magnant facility
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 14, 2014
University was the most challaging place I have every worked in my career. They had management who where not qualified for their positions make critical decisions that caused many problems within the facility. Nurses have not had a raise in many years yet were expected to provide care to 6 -7 patients a day. The new computer system has cause the nurse to care for the patient according to what the computer tells them to do, not what needs to be done. This was the worst work enviorment I have ever worked in. For a Magnet faciality, they were not employee friendly.
Cons
large patient load, no raise for nurses in many years, management made all decisons.
Great place to work!!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 19, 2015
Loved it!! If I worked in Augusta, I would work there again in a heartbeat!!
Pros
great benefits and compensation
Cons
being floated to other floors
Great Company
AR Specialist/Certified Professional Coder (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 15, 2015
I started out as a AR Specialist and have grown in two years have gained my certification. I love working for this company. I enjoy coming to work and working with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is making sure I am up to date on guidelines. Over all I love my job.
Loved being able to help other people who was in need for assisting
Physician Locator Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 16, 2013
A day at work was like having a moment of excitement. You never knew what would happen, but it was interesting and fun. Being able to work with others was an experience of a life time, because I got a chance to learn people's personalities and learned how to cope and deal with different issues within the company.It was sometimes difficult to deal with stressful situations, but I learned how to be stress free and deal with any task before me. I truly enjoyed helping customers; such as patients, nurses, and other physicians get the assistance they needed and giving them the best customer service they deserved.
Cons
15 mins breaks
Exceptional Medical Center
Access Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 12, 2013
Very pleasant work environment working with top of the line professionals.

4.6