University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) has a new and exciting opportunity for a Communications Specialist. University HealthCare Alliance is a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics.
The Communications Specialist will report to the Chief Administrative Officer and be responsible for developing and supporting a variety of internal and external communications activities within UHA. Collaboration with internal and external partners will be critical to meeting objectives that contribute to the success and growth of the organization.
- Minimum 3 years of communications experience, with healthcare experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or similar field
- Strong project management skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal and team working skills, with demonstrated collaborative skills both inside and outside the organization, across functions and levels
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other print and social media applications
Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now."
Equal Opportunity Employer