Pros: great work ethics, plenty of resources, excellent networking opportunity
Cons: lots of broken promises of specific training, no support from management, always being watched and scrutenized
* Good hourly wage considering what other clinics want to offer.
* Great EPIC classroom training offered at Stanford Hospital.
* Fast-paced, lots of information thrown at you all at once.
* Excellent C-I-CARE protocol and reinforcement.
* Daily schedule could change at any time/location.
* Plenty of resources available if you chose to use them.