University HealthCare Alliance

University HealthCare Alliance Employee Reviews

extensive training
Patient Registration Rep (Former Employee), Hayward, CAMay 2, 2015
Pros: Detailed training with travel reimbursement
Cons: Temporary contract assignment
Great training . Staff had extensive knowledge and training of software and ability to making learning fun. Wonderful work hours and centrally located. Co-workers were pleasant and pleasure to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to assist patients while working in a nice work place. The hardest part of the job was leaving when assignment was completed.
Great Life Balance - Missing the Work
Management (Current Employee), Management, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: laid back environment
Cons: laid back environment
Great work environment. People are super friendly. Flexible hours. Deadlines are flexible too (can stretch deadlines from 1 day to 3 months). "Due now" simply means you've ran out of excuses.

Great place for people looking for experience, but a trap hole for those seasoned veterans which is proven by their never ending revolving door.
things could have been a little more organized
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee), Hayward, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great company with great values
Cons: the staff does not practice the values that they want to instill
The company is GREAT! However, the staff is not team oriented and it is very disheartening that growth is promised yet it is not achieved. The company focuses on amazing care for patients and one another yet they do not promote it within the office. It is very unfortunate that the management does not see it.
Very Knowledgeable/ Life Experiences/Immaturity Staff and Management
Operations Support Specialist (Former Employee), Hayward,CAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: fun, teaching epic emr systems
Cons: snitching and spying on one another and having to report it.
I would not recommend this place in Hayward especially as and Operations Support Specialist. You go in and they tell you about the job but it changes everyday, I enjoyed teaching the Epic systems and also, they don't tell you that you are suppose to go around and critique and tell on your co-workers. Management has huddles everyday to find out about each other. There is a NON-Gossiping rule but this department is the first to break it. Horrible staff experience over all. The job is the only thing I enjoyed. So please think twice before applying . YOU will be under the microscope as soon as you step foot there in Hayward. Immature staff and Management. You will walk in tall , but you will leave there everyday feeling small. I'm not bitter I'm just warning you.
Unorganized and not professional
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAOctober 17, 2014
Cons: unorganized
The company in walnut creek is a mess. Ghetto employees. Management does not know how to tame that office. Rules changed on a daily basis. Was trained one way then next day was told things changed and to do things differently. The place is a complete mess..
Management style lacked poise and professionalism
Systems Development Analyst (Former Employee), Hayward, CAJune 4, 2014
Pros: temporary position
Cons: lean principals not practiced by staff by enforced to oustide sitesy
I left prematurely due to the management style. Kaiser was a good example of professionalism and poise.
Very fun atomsphere in the workplace!
Payment Specialist (Former Employee), Hayward, CAMay 7, 2014
Greeting my co-workers every morning. Different ways of doing my job. Learn somthing new everyday. Co-workers were team players!
Management was great! Always looking to better myself. Hardest part of the job was exceeding our month end numbers. Suceeded a few times. I can honestly say if it wasn't for the commute I could see myself still working here.
busy office in Campbell
medical assistant (Former Employee), campbell,caMarch 14, 2014
Pros: friendly office, patients are sweet
Cons: front desk lead is rude. busy office, no breaks.
The office is too busy, not enough employees, and the pay did not meet the the job responsibilities. Over 100 pts in 1 day.
Great EPIC courses and Healthcare Network
Medical Assistant Float Pool (Former Employee), HaywardMarch 12, 2014
Pros: great work ethics, plenty of resources, excellent networking opportunity
Cons: lots of broken promises of specific training, no support from management, always being watched and scrutenized
* Good hourly wage considering what other clinics want to offer.
* Great EPIC classroom training offered at Stanford Hospital.
* Fast-paced, lots of information thrown at you all at once.
* Excellent C-I-CARE protocol and reinforcement.
* Daily schedule could change at any time/location.
* Plenty of resources available if you chose to use them.
productive and fun work place
Revenue Integrity Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), hayward,CAJanuary 2, 2014
registering patients and calling insurances to verify if insurance is active or not I got more familiar with EPIC and NEXTGEN management was great and very up-lifting co-workers as well were a big help enjoyed working with the team