University Radiology has designed, built, and currently owns, operates and staffs 8 free-standing imaging centers in central NJ. In 2008, 240,000 imaging procedures were performed at these facilities. he offices are located adjacent to major highways in: East Brunswick, New Brunswick, Somerset, Hillsborough, Metuchen, Monroe, Old Bridge and Tinton Falls. University Radiology also provides radiology services to the Trinitas Diagnostic Imaging Center, in Elizabeth, NJ.
To insure that our radiologists work with the highest quality images possible, each office is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technology. Three of the 8 University Radiology imaging centers have opened in the last 3 years with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. In 2009, University Radiology and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital together opened an outpatient imaging center in New Brunswick. Each facility has been designed to allow for efficient health care delivery in a setting which is pleasant and comfortable for the patient.
University Radiology provides services in all modalities including:
• PET-CT & Nuclear Medicine
• MRI & MRA - 3T, High Field and Open MRI - IV sedation available
• CT, CTA & CCTA - 16 & 64-Slice
• Women's Diagnostics - Breast MRI, Biopsies, US, DEXA,
and Digital Mammography
• Vascular Imaging & Vein Treatment - EVLT, Sclerotherapy
• Interventional Radiology
• Diagnostic X-ray
• DEXA Bone Densitometry
• Radiation Oncology
• Cardiac Stress Testing and Echocardiography – less – More from ZoomInfo »